Arthur Affton

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name): Bearyp28

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: i started on the 24/1/2022 my in game play time is 4d and 21h probbaly will be 5 days but the end of this day

In what country are you located?: Britan

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Agent William Affton / Reacher William Affton
Now my name is
Arthur Affton

Chaos name (include your rank): Harry Mcgee (recruit) made on 1/2/2022

Civilian name: William Owens

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:111798007

Do you have a mic?: yes i have 2 for my PC 1 normal 1 backup

Is this the first application you made?
no its not https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...tor-app-by-mr-william-affton.2366/#post-16803

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: i have 0 bans 0 warnings and 0 kicks

-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes in Manny Gamemodes I.e Darkrp Kingdom rp and a few starwars rp i tried for a few SCP ones but it didn't work pout

-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes i do i Can understand When players just want to have a little bit of fun i let that slide but it when they start Taking out of hand like messing around too much

-

How many hours can you be on every day?: depends on the day Monday I'm in college for like 3.3h then at work for 3 so I can do 4ish then if iv got no other plans that day E.g hospital appointments for my medical problems but mostly probably could do 1-5 hours a day
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
As i have tried to Enjoy the other SCP servers i cannot have fun i do not know why but they just have players that just want to muck around and not Roleplay with the SCPs/other Players but when im On this server People Want to test and put in the effort with the class D and its a server i am actually finding real fun with the nice community and kind staff i meet that is why i would like to become a Mod because i do not want to see this server die because that's how most do they don't have staff team on and the players can't have fun when there's People Mingeing around. and as staff/player i like to help people as much as i can Since i cannot be a policeman in real life i find that being a Staff Member ingame gives me the same Feeling as helping someone in real life
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: i can Remain Verry calm with A lot of Situations and i can get along Well with 90% of people i am also very nice i was Votes Nicest Staff member on another server *i will not name unless Requested by the interviewer * and As i have A decent amount of Staff experience i believe i could Learn Easier than some others and as Staff, i love to try to go above and beyond Trying to help out. and as i haven't been banned or warned *to my knowledge * that is also some more proof that i am Mature / not here to troll/minge

if there is any problems/spelling errors please feel free to contact me Via discord or commenting my discord ! ThegamingBear_28 // Thanos#1285 and thank you for Reading

Re upload Via 2 weeks now

Last edited:

death...........

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2022
A really helpful member of the community has never been banned or warned really good guy if I was a member of the staff team I wold approve this because he is nice helpful good detail in the report

Tsharp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 10, 2021
Northern Ireland
+Support
Good Rp
Mature
Few interactions
Had 0 problems

I will hopefully see you more ingame in the upcoming days and when I do I will update the 4th line of my verdict.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral Leaning to +support

+Mature
+Good RP
+Good interactions when I do see you
+
/- Unknown about rule knowledge
Activity does need some work. It was good at one point, which is where I'm putting my "Good interactions with you" But I would like to see it improve a bit before I update my verdict to +support.

Good Luck!

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
+Support
-Active in game and on TS
-Good rule knowledge
-Mature and Friendly
-Good RP

Good luck!

Arthur Affton

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
Neutral Leaning to +support

+Mature
+Good RP
+Good interactions when I do see you
+
/- Unknown about rule knowledge
Activity does need some work. It was good at one point, which is where I'm putting my "Good interactions with you" But I would like to see it improve a bit before I update my verdict to +support.

Good Luck!
Hi bubba I would love for a chance to hop in a VC and talk and if you would like you can test me on my rule knowledge from there cheers for the replying

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Your name, "William Afton", violates Rule 1.20 Naming Conventions. You can't be named after a popular celebrity or character, which William Afton, a FNAF character, counts as. Please change it.

Fat Chef

Jan 5, 2022
+Support

- Fairly Active

- Good RP
- Mature

- Few Interactions

Best of luck.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

Active in-game and in teamspeak. I've had some interactions with you personally and you seem quite friendly and a approachable character.

P.S. on mobile apologize for any grammar mistakes.

Good Luck...

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
+ Support
+ Active IG seen a bit on TS
+ Good interactions within RP
+ Mature in RP

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+Support

+Seen you online often
+Had a couple interactions and you seemed to roleplay well.
+Professional

Have a great day!

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Accepted

Hi @William Affton,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.