Willmitri Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willmitri

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): springplains483
For how long have you played on CG MRP: dont remember the original date but its been a good few months
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: GMT
In-game name and Previous Names: Willmitri Dilliams, God-King Wilmitri and Willmitri
Steam ID: 76561199102317853
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: My first application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warning for RDM from my first day on the server, a 12 hour ban for spamming ooc with Irish rebel songs and a 3 day ban for just general minging
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: i was a temporary line-leader in primary school before i resigned to stand at the back of the line with my friends
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: i have played on MRP servers a tiny bit i suppose
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: a handful
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Looks like a bit of fun really
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I know the rules well enough and i do a little trolling y'know

Infeura

MRP Supporter
Donator
Jan 2, 2021
+/-Neutral
~ Haven't seen you in-game
~ Unsure of rule knowledge
~ Unsure of maturity
Poor App

Status
Not open for further replies.