Willmitri ban appeal!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willmitri

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2021
Thanks to UGO (best NHC candidate) for writing my heartfelt appeal

I am ugo. am the defendant aturney. Dis is a (or wat wol nomaly be) a ban apiel. Konsidering the seriousnessity of me client offense, dis will be made more as an a letr of goobye, an less of a plea of unban. On account of Massiv Are D M, big harass, an ban evade, Player (client) PVT WILLMITRI was giben a life sentens of ban. (bemanent) It mus be stated dat wil; has some reget for he actions. No because of de grief he caus, but becaus of de friends he will neve see agen. Now me UGO beliv evy man shoul get an 2nd chance. in de end it is up to de admin and management if willd can come bak, and to be blont, ods are he gonna fu k up agin. Howevr, it is me philosophy dat a worl witout chaos is vry borin. wat make de worl go round is chaos. Me think dat leting will come back lil bit wil cause chaos, but it coul be argue dat it is an nezezary evil. becauz wen u dink about it, the entire premis of dis sever is dat you hav fun role pelaying war. WAR is CHAOS. thus, CHAOS is you ENTERTAINMENT. William is an agent of chaos. Ugo is an agent of chaos. men like us are that allow garbage men to hab a yob. poliss to hab a yob. Ower existens on dis planet feeds families. We creat entertainment, and jobs. UGO, WILL, all oder agents of chaos give YOU purpose. Knowing dis , it is I do me believe you shoul think abou leting will retur. Yeas he wil cause canca. Yess him maybe harass, but dis man is of de reason you existence has meaning. He is a part of you and you shoul not cast him away. Dis was vri tten from the bottom of ugo heart. me kno he wil not unban, but me mourn dis mans passin evern do i dunno him. May we all take a moment, and in case the ban appeal of me client is no succes, let us have a moment of silence. Rest in piece troll #453 for you are a pillar of what makes us MEN and WOMEN of importance, and your suffering paves the way for the success of others. WE LOVE YOU WILL

-Support
-Joke appeal
-No format
-minge

Status
Not open for further replies.