Willmitri says goodbye.

Willmitri

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2021
HEY FELLAS,
Ive decided that my time has come to a close on MRP. The main reason is that school has just started back up and i just dont have as much time as i used to. Basically im just not bothered anymore. Besides the fact that i never seriously passed PVT on the server and was never in a regimet for very long, I like to think that i contributed to the server in my own small way. If you have ever had a bad experience with me i can promise you that i meant no harm and was just trying to have a bit of a laugh. I know that not everyone was a huge fan of me and how i played the server but either way, thank you to everyone that ever interacted with me and did a bit of minging with me too. Ill miss the server and all the people i met along the way here.

Truly thank you. Maybe there will be a day in a few months where i can come back (if only for a breif time), but for now my school stuff takes top priority. As for my made up position as leader of infantry i leave that up for grabs, when a suitable heir appears he will be crowned the new king by the people.

Thats enough for me and goodbye lads, its been a pleasure :sir:

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
luv u.

• Sad
Reactions: Jack Harvey

Sibbie

Jan 31, 2021
Gluck kiad
Was lefal craic playing with ya and school plus then cuntin CBAs would be a pain in the bollox Good Bye my eternal minge
St. Patrick blessing:
May the Irish hills caress you, may her lakes and rivers bless you. May the luck of the Irish enfold you And may the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

Reactions: Willmitri

Squid

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
Was fun having ya around. We took you for granted :bias: but by all means, please come back when you got the time :salute:

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
goodbye good sir, it was fun arresting you many times :salute: