Willow Rayman's DoIA Application #2 (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Mar 14, 2024
Neutral.
  • Candidate has demonstrated their ability to work in a team with Ambassadors and DoIA, happy to do brunt work.
  • Candidate clearly is capable of creating documents that are of high quality, IA has various facets that will suit you well if you become Director.
  • Candidate appears to have good activity, adequate amount for the role and is responsive in externals when help has been requested.
  • Candidate's lore documentation appears to be a recap of most of their actions already performed on the server
  • Candidate has good activity, but I have not seen much of this time be used in-game for actions specifically on Ambassador. A lot of it has been pausing to do documents or socialize (not a bad thing on its own to clarify, just that I struggle to see you elsewhere.)
  • Candidate is definitely a fantastic Ambassador, but I have been unable to identify many instances of leadership that would be necessary for departmental leadership.
Overall a solid application and I would not be opposed to seeing you as DoIA, but I cannot lean conclusively either way based on what I've seen. Easily the biggest thing I'd say needs to be worked on to make this a more convincing application for the post is your leadership. If I was able to see instances of that then this would be a +support overall. Best of luck.
I am working on a better lore document, however, it is a long process due to the theming and stylization I'm doing, attempting to format it in audio logs and transcripts.

New Email Received
Subject: Internal Affairs Directorship Application

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
5Zi0Rip.png

Greetings Willow Rayman,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming the Director of Site-65's Internal Affairs Department. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Your position and eagerness to work for the foundation has been noted and is greatly appreciated.

The Ethics Committee has carefully reviewed your application and has run the necessary background checks on your person. After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been denied . We hope this result does not cause any disruption or offence. Feel free to request elaboration on this result with a Member of the Committee. We look forward to your next application and observing how you will grow to hopefully be in a position of being accepted. You may re-apply in no less than two weeks time should the position remain open.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

• Angry
Reactions: Skittles
Status
Not open for further replies.