Wojtek's Moderater Application. [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wojtek

May 23, 2022
you really wanna know?
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): I believe it was JackKnifeTEN? Though you cant see it anymore.

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 day 18 hours

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: MST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Wojtek" Gravy. A-1 Private

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: I have one on the other server but not the USA server

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:444435754
Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- First application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I dont remember but there was 1 situation a couple months ago where i couldve been warned, i was playing dclass and i was spawning somewhere and it was putting me inside of entrance zone (Where you spawn cars i believe) And they got made me for that but i dont remember if it was a warn or a verbal.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Actually probably have around a year and a half worth of experience as a staff within GMOD servers, 3 months of that being on a different SCP-RP server and the rest being on an old DarkRP server. Ive also been a staff in a couple discords, even some minecraft servers.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- About a years worth, ive had a lot more with in text roleplay than inside-of-a-game roleplay.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 4-5 hours, but i do have a life and school so the numbers can vary. People dont like that i would say something like "I have a life" But im guessing they just took it the wrong way, i dont have time to play garry's mod for more than 4-5 hours a day because i have school, a relationship and people i would like to hang out with daily. I have a life outside of garry's mod was all i meant by it.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I wanna be apart of the moderation team for the main fact that i have a LOT of fun on this server, its not too overbearing and you wont be OOC'ly but rather you get punishments in game for a lot of the stuff that you can do within RP. I wanna ensure everyone else will have just as much fun as i am without having to deal with minges and trolls during their time within the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have more than the average person's experience in a position of moderation, ive played nearly 6 thousand hours within garry's mod itself, a good chunk of those hours were dedicated to being either server administration or moderation. I have a very high temperament so not much will actually get on my nerves, I like to think im pretty mature and i can deal with myself well when it comes to professional situations. This is my first post on the forums but i will be getting into posting more on the forums and being more active within the teamspeak and discord channels. While i may not be the best ever Moderator, with the correct guidance and help from those around me im sure i'll be successful. (i read and understand all the rules and everything in the staff handbook.)

Last edited:

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
Neutral
Past staff experience
Not much active hours
Barely passes required time
First application

Saying a reason for limited time being “I have a life” not very professional

Custumz

Mar 31, 2022

+Support

+ Good RP interactions
+ Well written application

- Under the rules for making an application it says to not center your text which does make me question how well you retain knowledge, and your willingness/skills to read over things.
+ Fixed the above problem ^*

Last edited:

Wojtek

May 23, 2022
you really wanna know?

+/-Neutral leaning towards +Support

+ Good RP interactions
+ Well written application

- Under the rules for making an application it says to not center your text which does make me question how well you retain knowledge, and your willingness/skills to read over things.
sorry, im dyslexic as fuck so i just kinda blanked on that part.

Hello, @Wojtek I will be giving a

Netural

+ Active In-Game & TS
+ Prior Staff Experience
+Detailed Application

-Low Playtime

As much as your application is amazing to read and that you are very detailed, I believe you should get some more playtime. If you ever get more poke me on TS and perhaps I could change my verdict. Good luck with your application good sir!

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021

Application Denied

Hi Wotjek,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, your reputation in-game is not of a standard we expect from a staff member, please involve yourself with the community more and prove that you're an asset to the staff team before re-applying.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.