Not open for further replies.
Name: Wolf Varem

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18435641

Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior Moderator

Who demoted you?: Alex

Date of demotion?: 10th of October 2023

What is the case against you?: Inactivity
Is this true?: Yes

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: I have not been demoted but I have been striked before

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
1720272941570.png
What is your side of the story?:

I was found guilty of not doing requirements for 4 weeks straight and got suspended for that reason. I was supposed to come back after 1 week but I never did due to being busy with other things which got me a 3 month staff blacklist for Inactivity.

Why should you return / what will you change?:
I have heard people say that I was a quite competent staff member when I was actually active and did my requirements. I'm currently seeing that the server is kind of low on staff at some times and I think that me being on at those moment can come in quite handy if I was a staff member. I also posses over some experience as a staff member which I could put to good use.

The only reason I couldn't complete my requirements during my time as staff was because I could only play 3 days a week, on those days I'd rather play NWO than staff because I didn't want my in-character progress to stop because I had a limited amount of time on the server.
I am now able to be more active and actually have more time to do staff related things as I don't have to deal with school for some time.

Thank you for reading this,
Wolf Varem

Zhorik.

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
May 18, 2023
Germany
+Support
+Very old and experienced member
+Active now
+Amazing Interactions

+/- Very Long record

Wolf is one of the oldest members of the server, the one thing that got him demoted was inactivity which he isn't anymore. Considering this, I'll leave a +Support. Good luck on your verdict!

Status
Not open for further replies.