WTF ban from foxatron for shooting a tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Your in-game name: Darren
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:536990847
Your steam community link:
Date of ban: Today
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP
Who banned you: @Foxatron
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: i honestly believe i did almost nothing wrong situation was 1 CI johnson J marauder drove into pinewood in a tank and started messing around with us while i was playing ranger saying im the IRS pay your taxes i pulled out my pistol and shot the vehicle a few times cause i was just joking around with the tank?

i dont get how that means i have NITRP

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes

Why should you be unbanned: I was harming no one i had quite literally no chances to explain myself in the staff sit

Foxatron tped me said im a massive minge etc and that i have no intention to RP and thats not on and banned me that honestly just ruined all my faith in CN as its quite clear there was clear bias in that situation i got a NITRP ban for shooting at a BTR which i was joking with the person when i was originally pulled i thought it had something to do with the fact i said CI on accident which i didnt mean

honestly im disapointed in foxatron as its quite clear he himself had no care for the situation and just wnated to ban me

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i guess dont shoot BTRs or have fun with people i was friends with when i used to play CI? as thats all what happened this is just a disppointement from foxatron to me as i believed he was a good person as i legit dont get how me shooting at a BTR with a pistol on ranger was at all NITRP and how i was ruining peoples fun cause i wasnt

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: i was having fun with my friends i dont get how foxatron would ban me for shooting a BTR as a ranger video of the sit

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Hi @Darren

The reason I banned you earlier was because It was very clear to me that you were not there to RP at all. You were simply on the server to grief people , particularly CI ; it is not fair for you to log onto the server just to go out of your way to ruin it for other people .

Kind regards

Foxatron​

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
You were simply on the server to grief people , particularly CI ; it is not fair for you to log onto the server just to go out of your way to ruin it for other people .​
What do you mean grief it for CI I MYSELF WAS A CI MAIN IM FRIENDS WITH MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN CI

i literally was in CI straight and active from july to may i was friends with about a good portion of that regiment i was running around and joking with them on the surface

also i would love to know what you mean by "Grief" how was i griefing CI? BTRs take no damage from bullets from a godamn rangers pistol only matadors explosives can kill btrs the ci in question had nothing against me? and he was the only ci in that BTR

me and him were joking if you check logs we were joking about the IRS where he said hes the IRS coming to collect taxes while in a tank i shot at the tank a few times with the pistol because we were messing about it would be different if ci were trying to do surface RP and i ran out with a matador and blew them up but

that was the only ci and we were joking around about tax evasion and i shot a round of the ranger pistol at the tank which BTRs do not take damage from ranger gunfire especially pistols from rangers i dont understand how that im griefing CI griefing would be me running around as a Dea and kidnapping civilians that are just chilling and rping which i didnt do

i as a ranger shot a few bullets at a BTR witch mind you i was in ci for almost a year straight and im friends with a majority of the people in CI and i knew the person who was driving so i shot a few bullets at the tank which did no damage etc

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
quite literally no one was harmed here there was no griefing i wasnt ruining RP i wasnt ruining cis fun i just shot a few bullets at a ci in a tank while we were messing around

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Darren,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the situation, I have come to the conclusion that the ban was valid and therefore you'll have to wait it out. NITRP bans can be issued if a staff member believe that you're messing about and just generally being a "minge" overall, which was the case. Even if they were your friends and you were part of CI, it is not an exception from the rules.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.