Wulfric

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 16, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
Zombiemold2
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
All time 592 hours based on the time achievements, in the last month 4days 6hours.
In what country are you located?:
England
Time zone:
GMT(BST)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
MTF E-11 CPL/Ethics Assistant Wulfric Mors
Chaos name (include your rank):
Beta Hackerman [TEU-SGT
Civilian name:
Tiffany
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:70105258
Discord ID (name#0000):
kingwolfric
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
First application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes I have had experience as a staff multiple times in Gmod and one time in a discord community. On Gmod I have been staff a solid few times going up to the rank of Head admin on one server, the time which I spent on the server varied due to differently community lifespans and alterations with servers. In the discord community I was the equivalent to a Senior Moderator for roughly 3 years before resigning a month ago.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes I have played on serious RP servers before on both SCPRP and SWRP the SCP servers in which i was staff on the two that I played on for a few months before leaving the first due to it closing and the second due to it being an American server which was affecting my sleep schedule making it tougher at college. I can't recall exactly everything I've done on SWRP as I have played dozens of servers with varying play times and can't recall much specifically just general memories of being staff or commanders.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

I can be on everyday for most of the day currently however I usually don't hop on every day of the week to do other things like hanging out with friends, going out for the day or just to have a bit of a break to reduce burnout.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I have been playing on the server since practically day 1, although a bit on and off in the past, I've finally gotten the time and availability to stick with the server for a long time to come and want to give it my all, this has been the best server I've played on in practically the entirety of the time I've spent on Gmod and as such I would like to help out wherever I can and I believe the best next step for that is to join the staff team.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?
Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe I would be good pick for the staff team due to my vast experience both online and IRL dealing with situations like this all the time, I have often been someone who tries to be on both everyone but also no ones side trying to add an unbiased opinion on things and attempting to hear out both sides in an argument/disagreement/sit before doing anything too hastily. Furthermore I have been wanting to help out the server massively due to the frequent disagreements and complaints I hear from all sorts of people all around and wish to help come to a conclusion that benefits all when I can, this being unawareness of misjudgement of certain rules or when they believe a rule is unfair without first considering the consequences other people would have without a rule being in place.

Verlocity

SCP-RP Staff
Feb 18, 2024
+ support

reasons:
- good time played
- really good previous staffing experience
- had good interactions overall
- no warns

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Wulfric

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.