Status
Not open for further replies.

cityismy

May 10, 2023
Name: Wybert "Goober" Zephyran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:587655060
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: UK
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: in teamspeak i appealed to tim, he simply said it was a joint decision by him and john.
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: I made my level 1 appeal on TS3 to Tim.
Rank demoted from: Internal affairs ambassador
Who demoted you?: decision by both Tim drake and John Dear
Date of demotion?: 23rd November
What is the case against you?: I got a 3 day ban for severe toxicity along with 2 strikes
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Yes I have been demoted from ambassador before but I was reinstated as the reason I was demoted was appealed
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: Haven't made any
What is your side of the story?: as ECA we played dennid says in the Foundation command meeting room, I'm sure you know what happened, he told us to say the n word and I did so, I was unaware I would be punished for this on ambassador, im not happy with this demotion for 2 reasons, 1 my demotion was for an action I had done on another job, 2 my demotion resulted in no roleplay, if they atleast pked me or fired me in character I'd be a lot happier with this but they did none of that and simply removed my whitelist, I had been doing a great job as an ambassador of internal affairs, my performance had been rated as outstanding and I was by far the most active ambassador, it is a disgrace that I get removed from my position for this, especially because my wrongdoings were on a different job, making this an out of character issue which to my knowledge should not affect me as ambassador. that is all.

Last edited:

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
I have had positive interactions with you in the past, though you had said some sketchy things before, but following your demotion you have been extremely toxic and just straight up racist.

Upon an ambassador attempting to detain you, likely to be Class A amnesticated as you had recently heard info about 008 as an Agent, you straight up killed him and then complained for the next hour about how it was all his fault and that you knew it as an Ambassador and were an Ambassador really and weren't amnesticated (which isn't at all how that works, and still isn't a valid reason to kill the Ambassador). During which, included in the clips I will attach below, you said something along the lines of "his playermodel was the wrong colour" and made it very clear it was about race. I don't have clips of the extended argument you had with the Ambassador about it, but I do have a clip of some of the later complaining and the racism.

Included in the clips is also you admitting to being combative in an IA role, killing D-class based on their skin colour, and being completely unrepentant about an incident that already got you banned. At this point I'd rather see you banned than returned to any position like this.

Clips:

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
Appeal Response
Hello @cityismy,

Thank you
taking the time to make an appeal regarding your removal. As the Ethics Committee oversees the department of Internal Affairs, we have, as a collective, come to a unanimous decision.

This appeal has been denied, we feel that due to the nature of the incident, letting you back into the position would be the wrong move. Though i understand that you are unpleased with the fact the demotion occured due to you being on another job, i will remind you that you said a racial slur. Because of this we feel any excuse of being not on ambassador is voided due to the severity of what you said. We also have identifed a lack of professionalism or good behaviour that we would expect from a CL4 member of IA. Furthermore, supplementary clips provided and observed behaviour over a long period of time have cemented our decision.

You may make a level 3 appeal in this section of the forums which will be appealed to SL.

Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín "RedMann" McKenna

Status
Not open for further replies.