Not open for further replies.

Oliver Dalgetty

Jan 22, 2023
Gold Coast, Queensland.
Name: Xanax Drew
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:154521940
Previous Rank: Moderator
Date of resignation?: 03/11/2023
Why did you resign? I resigned because i wanted to assist the SL on getting rust up & running.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes i have been warned (not a staff warning though)
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:

I believe i should return, i was an active member of staff who would always take priority over players having fun and enjoying playing on SCP RP, i would always ensure everyone was dealt with un-bias, i would always ensure everyone was given fair treatment & did my best to ensure any and all questions where asked & assisted new players when they needed it. I was a very pro-active staff member. I regularly chose guidance over punishments to first offenders depending on the rule break & there presentation & attitude.

I can now commit to being SCP-RP staff again due to Rust not really going anywhere as NL are focused on SCP-RP leaving rust in the ditch.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
-Support

literally just yesterday you were calling me a loser with no friends in game because i asked you to turn lockdown off when no SCPs were inside D-Block. Yeah no I never want to see you as a staff member.

Oliver Dalgetty

Jan 22, 2023
Gold Coast, Queensland.
-Support

literally just yesterday you were calling me a loser with no friends in game because i asked you to turn lockdown off when no SCPs were inside D-Block. Yeah no I never want to see you as a staff member.
Sorry you feel that way, however this was proven wrong i never said that, you also waited .05 Seconds for the SCP to leave D Block to request lockdown to be taken off after i was killed. this is also a resignation form not a application it's reviewed by superadmins :3.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
Sorry you feel that way, however this was proven wrong i never said that, you also waited .05 Seconds for the SCP to leave D Block to request lockdown to be taken off after i was killed. this is also a resignation form not a application it's reviewed by superadmins :3.

I don't think they would want someone on their staff team who tells players they have no friends. I don't think they'd want someone who lies either. Yeah you didn't call me a loser but the point stands. You turned lockdown on for no reason and then came back to tell me that.

Oliver Dalgetty

Jan 22, 2023
Gold Coast, Queensland.

I don't think they would want someone on their staff team who tells players they have no friends. I don't think they'd want someone who lies either. Yeah you didn't call me a loser but the point stands. You turned lockdown on for no reason and then came back to tell me that.
Again, Sorry you feel this way, a 10 seconds clip doesn't show a whole lot, just a side you wish to be presented, i hope you have a good rest of your day.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
Again, Sorry you feel this way, a 10 seconds clip doesn't show a whole lot, just a side you wish to be presented, i hope you have a good rest of your day.

In what context would you be saying "You have no friends" LOL. I'll give the full clip to staff if they want it but you quite literally lied about saying it already in this thread.

Last edited:

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
-Support

- Unprofessionalism shown with your comments on the thread
- Has shown to be toxic on other threads

Last edited:

"Recker"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
-Support

Proceeded to make fun of a member of SL in my DMs relating to their gender and interests. Absolutely not fit for staff.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Xanax,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

At this time, our SL team feels you are not fit for staff at this time. Please get in contact with any Admin+ from SCP-RP US if you wish to know why.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.