USSR name (regiment and rank): AG PVT Asher Jakov
Civilian name: Quandale Dingle the 3rd

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79591275

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes it is

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1x Kick (Lag prevention)
5x Warns, Toxicity, Illegal FOB, Hitbox Abuse, ROE Violation, Basecamping (All of these but the basecamping were early in 2021)
1x Ban (LTARP, also last year)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I do not

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-I have my playtime on this server and a few other MRP servers along with a limited amount of playtime on other CG servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-Between 2 to 5 hours per day with little exceptions.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I believe that with very little exceptions, the more staff moderating a server the better the experience will be for the players, the more eyes and ears curating the experience for especially new players can only be a good thing and I think I would make a good addition to this process. After playing the server for as long as I have I know how important it is to have staff available ideally all day every day, even if that means staff members being on duty at early morning and late night. I just wish to help improve the experience for the average player and help make the server as fun as it possibly can be.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I think that my high levels of activity and willingness to go above and beyond any expectations or quotas set for my rank or role in staff, even if that means spending more time on duty than off, along with this, I am almost always available to contact on either discord or TeamSpeak with very few times where I'm not and that mainly being when I'm sleeping. I don't consider myself perfect, I just make sure I do the best I can in everything I do and I think that would make me a good fit for the staff team.

Abu Baghdad

Mar 30, 2022
+Support
Xavier is very friendly with a good knowledge of the rules ,
I think that he would do great in the staff team and its unfair to not give him a chance

luaes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2021
Scotland
Neutral

+Active
=No interactions
-Some answers are short and could be extended on with more detail

Hey Xavier, for the reasons stated above, I have gone with a neutral verdict as I feel I have not had enough interactions with you to form an appropriate verdict, however, feel free to poke me on ts and we could have a chat and I could maybe change my verdict.

Best of luck,
luaes

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Positives
  • Enough playtime.
  • Decent enough application length, not too short or too long.
  • Seen you around the server.

Reservations
  • I don't know you well enough to say much more.

Verdict
  • I will go with a +SUPPORT, I don't see the harm in giving you a chance.

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
Neutral —> -Support

Unfortunately I haven’t had any interactions with you.

I have changed my verdict to a -Support after seeing some toxic behavior on the platforms.

Good luck!
Sins

Last edited:

Tac

Apr 8, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Mavr1ck042

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3W 5D 1H

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS MSGT Xavier Jakov
USSR name (regiment and rank): AG PVT Asher Jakov
Civilian name: Quandale Dingle the 3rd

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79591275

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes it is

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1x Kick (Lag prevention)
5x Warns, Toxicity, Illegal FOB, Hitbox Abuse, ROE Violation, Basecamping (All of these but the basecamping were early in 2021)
1x Ban (LTARP, also last year)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I do not

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-I have my playtime on this server and a few other MRP servers along with a limited amount of playtime on other CG servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-Between 2 to 5 hours per day with little exceptions.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I believe that with very little exceptions, the more staff moderating a server the better the experience will be for the players, the more eyes and ears curating the experience for especially new players can only be a good thing and I think I would make a good addition to this process. After playing the server for as long as I have I know how important it is to have staff available ideally all day every day, even if that means staff members being on duty at early morning and late night. I just wish to help improve the experience for the average player and help make the server as fun as it possibly can be.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I think that my high levels of activity and willingness to go above and beyond any expectations or quotas set for my rank or role in staff, even if that means spending more time on duty than off, along with this, I am almost always available to contact on either discord or TeamSpeak with very few times where I'm not and that mainly being when I'm sleeping. I don't consider myself perfect, I just make sure I do the best I can in everything I do and I think that would make me a good fit for the staff team.
+support
seen you online before,
friendly
gigachad, good luck with the app!

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
+Support

after having a speak with you i see i will be giving you a +support

+Active in TS3/GAME
+/- Rule knowledge
+Play time
+many favourable interactions with you

-support

Not many interactions
your rule knowledge is lacking
answers are short and could have more detail

if you do not see my verdict as correct come speak to me on ts3 and ill give my reasons why and best of luck!

Last edited:

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Neutral

Due to a lack of interactions, I am unable to provide a sufficient verdict to your moderator application. Nonetheless best of luck!

Regards,

Dmitri

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Xavier Jakov,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.