Status
Not open for further replies.

Xotike194

Dec 18, 2023
Steam ID:

Discord name:
xoike194

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I joined the discord apr 23 2024 but i've played longer dont know how longer tho

In what country are you located?:
Sweden

Time zone:
CET

Character name(s):
Steven Xotike

Civilian name:
Steven Xotike (If I got this wrong please just tell me how to fix it )

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP UK

Do you have a mic?:
-Not at the moment but I think I will get one soon.

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

-List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I have alot of experience in SCP-096 RP I know how he plays I know what to do and not to do I know how he works Reading the rules of 096 and understanding his entire gimmick only work if the person playing 096 isn't abusing how powerful his role is gave me an understanding of how he works and how he is played.I also wanna show the community a good new RP I wanna show them how I rp and i wanna bring joy and happines to the server

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- 096 will be completely docile, crying while covering it's face for long periods of time. It will then start walk around to find a new place to sit at until recontained or someone else looks at him

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-SCP 096 is to beeline directly to the person that saw its face if the person is in D block then he has to enter

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
SCP-096 is re-contained by all the personal that is trying to recontain is to wear scramble goggles at all time they will then try to place a bucket on hes head that they will carry all they seek him to RC. the bucket MUST be placed upon his head to ensure those not wearing scramblers will not have a small chance to look at his face and cause him to break containment and start killing again. They will always have a extra bucket or bag to place on its head if something happends to the first one then they must make sure to destory or contain any picture or video tape of its face to ensure a breach does not happend again.

( Sorry that my spelling is bad I got dyslexia and I did my best)

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Xotike194
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Johnathan Doe

(Photo of levels provided via Discord)

Status
Not open for further replies.