Xotike194's Staff Application. UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2023
Sweden.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
jazon_man

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
125 houres ( Sry it was a misstake I looked at my first achivment )

In what country are you located?
Sweden

Time zone:
CET

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Sven Eriksson

Chaos name (include your rank):
Alan Bie

Civilian name:
David Davidsson

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:452574746

Discord ID (name#0000):
xoike194 1201210121884283013

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-It is my first staff application but I have made one 096 application too here: https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/xotike194s-scp-096-application.24460/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1714552377323.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Not on Gmod, But I do have on other games such as, FiveM, SCP Secret Laboratory, Rec Room,

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have experienced many serious RP scenarios in both this Garry's Mod server and in text-based RPs.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Like 12-15 hours more if needed.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-
Well I have been around for some time now and I think I am about as well versed around the rules and most RP scenarios, I've also made some mistakes and learned from them so I feel I am at a point where I can strive in a more staff oriented role. I've met a lot of great people on the server, enjoyed a lot of the content and have had an overall good time, I of course have had some bad times on here as well but those bad times were moments to learn from and just makes me want to become staff more, as I don't want anyone else to have to go through any of the rough spots I had to when I was newer to the server/a little more unaware. I've also been staff on other RP servers and thoroughly enjoyed just being on duty to help others out so I know it would be something I would enjoy.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- Like I said in the previous question, I really enjoy just being on duty staff and helping people out as soon as they need it and resolving issues as fast as possible so people can continue to enjoy their RP experience on the server, that is the main thing I believe I can help with on the server. I would like to say I do not think I am above anyone but I do believe I have aspects that would help me stand out next to other applicants, for example; I have prior staffing experience, I am well versed on the rules and have learned from mistakes in the past, and my biggest benefit I have over other applicants imo is that I have attempted to get in as many roles as I could before applying so I was well versed on multiple areas of this server and not just the general rules of the server. Thanks for taking the time that you read my staff application and I hope I make a good impression if I get accepted.

-- Changed the last two questions --

Last edited:

Kayla

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
- Support

There is no way you have 91 days in hours played and are only level 40 odd.

Although I haven't seen it first hand, trusted people have witnessed you FailRPing which makes me believe you may not yet have a good grasp on basic server rules.
I enjoy being a moderator as I've done it before
Moderator of where? I ask this because we recently had an experience with you stating this about having the Ambassador whitelist and tried to go through staff to get it back - having extensively looked for the application or any records of your whitelist, none were found at all.

Get yourself a little more known on the server - as of right now, I honestly wouldn't really know who you are should you approach me in game.

Dec 18, 2023
Sweden.
- Support

There is no way you have 91 days in hours played and are only level 40 odd.

Although I haven't seen it first hand, trusted people have witnessed you FailRPing which makes me believe you may not yet have a good grasp on basic server rules.

Moderator of where? I ask this because we recently had an experience with you stating this about having the Ambassador whitelist and tried to go through staff to get it back - having extensively looked for the application or any records of your whitelist, none were found at all.

Get yourself a little more known on the server - as of right now, I honestly wouldn't really know who you are should you approach me in game.
Thanks for telling me, I understand that the 91 days and 40 levels are odd but that's what it said to me. I dont wanna start any fight or anything I just wanted to apply for staff because I understand that the ambassador was wrong but I tougth we talked it out and fixed it? So I am sorry for this was all a misstake to make the application. And also the thing that peaple dont know me very well. Well I am trying to get to know peaple but thanks. And yes I have been failpring but im trying to get my shit togheter I just wanna help the communtiy out become a well known member and I do know the rules. But yeah I wanna become a staff member to help out the community not make it worst.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2024
-Support
- No screenshot of /warnings(put that in chat)
- Used steam64 version of Steam ID
- Not so so detailed App
- Put UK in the title

-/+ The 096 app isn't need only link it if it's connected like a different staff app

As for any other opinions I'm not a UK staff so i can't say i never seen you or anything like that

Jan 1, 2022
-Support
- Polite (Only time I have met you)
- Lied about time on the server
- Not known on the server

Hi Sven,
The reason I have -Supported your application is mainly due to the fact there is a clear major discrepancy with it. This is
with your hours. I looked at your steam account, the one you linked to the forums, and it says you don't even have 500 Hours let alone 3k Hours. This to me states that you may have lied about your hours for some reason.
1714572234521.png

Also, as others have said you aren't well known to members of the community, this is vital for someone who wishes to join staff as this gives us a clearer image as to both maturity and professionalism.

Overall, If you become more integrated with the community by expanding your roleplay outside of just Nu-7 and correctly display your time on this sever you will easily be accepted into staff.

Good luck in the future!

Tommy.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2023
Sweden.
-Support
- Polite (Only time I have met you)
- Lied about time on the server
- Not known on the server

Hi Sven,
The reason I have -Supported your application is mainly due to the fact there is a clear major discrepancy with it. This is

with your hours. I looked at your steam account, the one you linked to the forums, and it says you don't even have 500 Hours let alone 3k Hours. This to me states that you may have lied about your hours for some reason.

Also, as others have said you aren't well known to members of the community, this is vital for someone who wishes to join staff as this gives us a clearer image as to both maturity and professionalism.

Overall, If you become more integrated with the community by expanding your roleplay outside of just Nu-7 and correctly display your time on this sever you will easily be accepted into staff.

Good luck in the future!

Tommy.
Hello, First of all, the time is was mixed up. I was looking at my achivments that I was on the server 2023 so thats my bad I am sorry. And the not known on the server I am still trying to let to meet peaple I have started talking with more and more peaple and I am sorry that you dont feel the same way. I understand that peaple wont want me as staff becuase I am not that very know. But the only reason I wanna be a staff is because I like the server very much I meet alot of FailRP's every time I play. I hope you have a lovley rest of you're day and thanks for the reply.

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@Xotike194

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Jun 6, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Xotike194

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time.

I do not believe you are ready to become a staff member at this time, especially considering you saying so within the replies to this thread. Due to this, I will be denying your application.

You may re-apply in a month.​

Status
Not open for further replies.