How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 Days
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone: UTC
NATO name (regiment and rank): N/A
NWO name (regiment and rank): SBW Trooper Rank: PFS
Civilian name: Alex Smit
Steam ID:
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First one
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 7
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: There are an enormous amount of reasons on why I would want to become a Staff Member here at Civilgamers, Military RP, One of the main reasons would be because there is not a lot of Staff Members online early in the morning or later at night, this allows people to minge and ruin other peoples roleplay experiences and one of my goals is to solve this issue. Another reason would be because I have a passion about staffing servers on Garry's Mod, I love to ensure that the server is running smoothly and that I am dealing with any rule-breakers and players can have an enjoyable experience while playing on the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
The reason, why I should be picked over other applicants, is that I have been playing this server for a few Days And I like it very much and due to that I have a great understanding of the server rules and can interrupt them to my best understanding and enforce them for the best of the player base. I have been a staff member across multiple different servers for multiple Months, and an expert mostly in making the server rub smoothly for the community to enjoy, which I believe this server could benefit from.
I am the type of staff who will give a fair punishment through staff guidelines and hear each player out fairly. I have a deep understanding of Gmod ULX through by 5630 hours in this game, I will be able to dedicate more time to the server, so if you want an experienced player and a professional one then that is the reason I should be selected over other applicants.

Xturn

May 20, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Biem41
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 Days
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone: UTC
NATO name (regiment and rank): N/A
NWO name (regiment and rank): SBW Trooper Rank: PFS
Civilian name: Alex Smit
Steam ID:
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First one
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 7
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: There are an enormous amount of reasons on why I would want to become a Staff Member here at Civilgamers, Military RP, One of the main reasons would be because there is not a lot of Staff Members online early in the morning or later at night, this allows people to minge and ruin other peoples roleplay experiences and one of my goals is to solve this issue. Another reason would be because I have a passion about staffing servers on Garry's Mod, I love to ensure that the server is running smoothly and that I am dealing with any rule-breakers and players can have an enjoyable experience while playing on the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
The reason, why I should be picked over other applicants, is that I have been playing this server for a few Days And I like it very much and due to that I have a great understanding of the server rules and can interrupt them to my best understanding and enforce them for the best of the player base. I have been a staff member across multiple different servers for multiple Months, and an expert mostly in making the server rub smoothly for the community to enjoy, which I believe this server could benefit from.
I am the type of staff who will give a fair punishment through staff guidelines and hear each player out fairly. I have a deep understanding of Gmod ULX through by 5630 hours in this game, I will be able to dedicate more time to the server, so if you want an experienced player and a professional one then that is the reason I should be selected over other applicants.
I meant SWB I mispelled it my bad.

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+/- Neutral

+ No warns
+ Good app

- Never seen in-game (I believe you joined the server today)
- Unsure of rule-knowledge

Hi @Xturn, unfortunately, I am not able to leave a complete verdict as I have never interacted with you. I recommend waiting a while to get to know the community before applying for staff. However, I wish you good luck!

Xturn

May 20, 2023
+/- Neutral

+ No warns
+ Good app

Hi @Xturn, unfortunately, I am not able to leave a complete verdict as I have never interacted with you. I recommend waiting a while to get to know the community before applying for staff. However, I wish you good luck!
I understand

Xturn

May 20, 2023
+/- Neutral

+ No warns
+ Good app

I understand
Also Thanks for wishing me good luck have a good day

Xturn

May 20, 2023
+/- Neutral

+ No warns
+ Good app

Also If u want I'm ingame right now U'll get to know me if u want to join if u want

Ilya.

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 8, 2021
-support
-No interaction
-vtime
-unsure of rule knowledge

I wish you the best of luck!

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Denied

Hi @Xturn ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I would suggest that you try and show your face around the server a bit more before applying for staff.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.