yaboijimbo APP

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamankimbo

Feb 5, 2023
1. Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:603107339

2. In game name:Yamansjimbo

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN):NO

4. Do you have a mic? yes

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications. Yes its my first

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had? on this server like 10 hours but other servers like 300hours

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers? Try my best to detain the suspect and if he doesn't comply taze him cuff send to jail only be lethal if there lethal

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die? call it in and pursue the suspect give him warning then shoot if he doesn't stop

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid? Well first get everyone together talk it over swat and jugg up front breaking doors officers and special forces in back providing cover fire but also pushing in with swat at the same time.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime). Give them warning to stop if they dont comply taze them cuff end arrest only match lethal force with lethal force.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm yes
- Polite yet forceful yes
- Effective coordination yes
- Excellent marksmanship yes
-Great role-play ability yes

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm:/10/10
- Polite yet forceful:9/10
- Effective coordination:8/10
- Excellent Marksmanship:10/10
- Role-Play Ability:10/10

Erik Glover

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
Hello Jimbo!

Due to the early launch of the Server and the current limited amount of slots left to join CGSF (3), I will have to deny this application due to it simply being too early for people to go for CGSF even with past experience. You may reapply on Friday the 18th.

In that time you can prove yourself on the PD side and show yourself out there!

With Kind Regards
Erik Glover

(Whichever Staff rank please lock this)

Status
Not open for further replies.