Yak's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yak

Jun 29, 2021

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):

Jman12345678910

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

1D 20H 19m 09s As of writing obviously due to change.

In what country are you located?:

Guernsey

Time zone:

GMT​

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):

Yak (Currently Not Bound To A Regiment)​

Chaos name (include your rank):

Yakk (Recruit)​

Civilian name:

Abors Snip "Hydra" T-41 (Was Helping With An Event)​

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:149761203​

Do you have a mic?:

Yes​

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP UK​

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- Not for SCP-RP​

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I have one warning for misfiring a railgun at a medics foot.​

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- Yes I was once a moderator for MRP for a short period, but unfortunately, I had some personal issues a month in that meant I had to stop and leave the team. In the time I still managed to get a lot done and help the community to the best I could. I have also modded on other servers which I won't specify due to application rules.​

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- Yes I have spent a long time playing in this community and others. Specifically, in Civil Gamers, I have played a very large amount in Civil City, of which I have done AOD on with someone keeping an eye on me. I also spent a large time player Civil Gamers MRP which I also moderated as stated previously, I spent most of my time in USSR but also dabble playing some NATO.​

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

-I can be on daily for at minimum 4 hours roughly, and quite often a lot more but I don't want to make empty promises that I wouldn't be able to fulfill.​

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- I am really enjoying SCP-RP and I decided that I want to help the community out as much as I can. I spend a lot of time trying to keep gen sec under raps to the best of my power, and because of this, I see a lot of mingy behavior and all the NITRP players who don't care first hand. I want to keep the RP under raps to the best of my ability and allow a bit of fun of course but following RP of course.​

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I have always enjoyed looking into things and trying to find patterns, some kind of detective things, and I often enjoyed looking through consoles for exploiters. I tend to be good at keeping situations calm and tending to matters without making rash judgments. I'm good with sits and have large amounts of experience with moderating servers. I am responsible for my use of power and can be trusted, yet that is for you to judge.​

Last edited:

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
=neutral
=haven't seen/interacted with you besides when talking to the GM for the event you joined in on
here is my verdict -Dor

Yak

Jun 29, 2021
=neutral
=haven't seen/interacted with you besides when talking to the GM for the event you joined in on
here is my verdict -Dor
That's unfortunate that I haven't interacted with you much, I spend quite a lot of my time at d-block trying to contain the mayhem down there, if you ever want to come say hi feel free, within rp of course!

Last edited:

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+ SUPPORT

Positives

• Decent Application.
  • Active IG/TS.
  • Decent roleplayer.

Neutral

• Light warnings.

Negatives

• N/A
Good Luck.

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
+Support

+Seen in game
+ Active IG and TS
+ Great roleplayer

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi Yak,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.