Civilian name: Yaman cee
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: YES
What are your total levels?: 171

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I was a E11 captain and Nu7 what i have now 096 CI GOC senior agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-One warning for respawning on surface as 912 back when I first joined server

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
-2 weeks

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
-The main reason I'm applying is cuz I like the department for what it is I like the Rp you get with it Like helping Nu7 with surface
as patrolling on surface hunting down surface threats info breach's killing Ci Trying to build relations with GOC helping with breach's when you can guarding the facility like watching 914 I just all around enjoy the play style of DEA

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- I feel the experience I already hold with CL4 will definitely help me I was a Ell captain for like 4 months I know what not to do with and what to do with a CL4 I know how to handle basically everything like host tryouts Train new people join DEA i have a good amount of experience adding people to a roster . I know what to sue when Parawatch, Rangers ,civilians enter the site i know how to deal with CI
and GOC.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I have written about 10 docs mostly for sampling and GOC. Make sure the document fits the format, its clear to the point, Skimmable make sure it is up to date. Clear concise and organized

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Special Agents are suppose to help the facility with Ci GOC Training new operatives keeping a eye on other agents patrol the surface and inside the facility help your higher up with task through out the day.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
s a seasoned FBI agent, I had seen my fair share of bizarre cases, but nothing could have prepared me for the strange letter that arrived at my desk one day. It was an invitation, of sorts, from an organization known as the SCP Foundation. They claimed to be a secretive group dedicated to containing and researching anomalous objects and entities, and they were interested in my skills as a crime scene investigator.

At first, I was skeptical. I had heard whispers of the Foundation before, but I never thought they were real. But the letter was too specific, too detailed, to be a prank. It described a series of missing persons cases in Norway, all of whom had disappeared under eerie circumstances. The letter claimed that the Foundation had discovered a strange object in the woods, one that seemed to be connected to the disappearances.

I couldn't resist the temptation. I packed my bags, left my family behind, and headed to Norway to investigate.

When I arrived, I found a small, rural town surrounded by dense forests. The locals were friendly, but tight-lipped. They seemed to be hiding something. I spent days searching for any sign of the missing people, but I found nothing. It was as if they had vanished into thin air.

That was when I stumbled upon the Club. It was an old, dilapidated building on the outskirts of town, surrounded by a tall fence topped with barbed wire. The sign above the door read "Scp 2713." I felt a shiver run down my spine as I pushed open the creaking door.

Inside, I found a room filled with strange, ancient artifacts. There were glowing orbs, strange symbols etched into the walls, and a feeling of unease that hung in the air like a thick fog. I knew that I had stumbled upon something important, something that the Foundation had been keeping secret.

As I explored the Club, I found a series of journals belonging to the missing people. They were filled with strange drawings and cryptic messages, all of which seemed to point to one thing: the Club was a portal to another dimension.

I knew then that I had to find a way to contact the Foundation. I had to tell them what I had discovered, and I had to make sure that they knew about the Club. But as I turned to leave, I realized that I was not alone. There was someone, or something, standing in the shadows, watching me.

I knew that I had to get out of there, fast. I ran back to my hotel, my heart racing, and called the Foundation on my secure line. They answered immediately, their voice cold and detached.

"We know," they said. "We've been watching you. Come to our headquarters immediately."

I didn't hesitate. I packed my bags, left Norway, and made my way to the Foundation's headquarters. When I arrived, I was greeted by a group of scientists and researchers who were studying the Club, the missing people, and the strange artifacts that I had found.

They told me that the Club was a gateway to a parallel universe, one that was filled with strange and dangerous entities. They had been tracking the disappearances for years, and they had finally found a way to harness the power of the Club.

I was stunned. I had never heard of anything like it before. But as I listened to the scientists talk about their research, I realized that this was exactly what I had been looking for. This was the kind of case that would challenge me, that would push me to my limits.

I knew then that I had found my true calling. I joined the Foundation, and I dedicated my life to containing and researching the strange and the unknown. And as I looked around at my new colleagues, I knew that I had found my home.

Last edited:

Lafleur

Aug 27, 2022
Canada
www.civilgamers.com
- Support
Very short and rushed application
Your lore is pretty much empty
Does not fully understand the duties of Special Agent

Good luck on your application,
Lafleur

Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+/- Support
not seen too much on site anymore
was e11 cpt and others so CL4 background.
8-word app question you NEED to revamp this
and didn't even put senior agent in whitelists which that is a whitelist and shows not as much as how you want role (small thing though)

Silent_

Jun 24, 2023

Application Accepted

After consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of the other Agency Managers

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.