Yang Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yang

Nov 20, 2021
Your in-game name: ЧерепаXа
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20815
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960307358/
Date of ban: 28/08/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Capture d’écran 2022-08-28 184128.png
Who banned you: simphys M1a2 Abrams
Ban length?: 3days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not say the nword again if someone say "who is in paris"
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yea i have 8 warnings and this is my first ban
Why should you be unbanned: Because im sorry for saying the nword im not racist i said it for the fun
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Because im friendly and im not toxic
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I like this server that's 2 years im playing on it i want to play more on it

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Hello Yang,
I was the person in question who banned you. I'd like to point out that regardless of situation or context, language like that is not acceptable under any circumstances within this community. There are a lot of young people who play within this community and exposing them to such vulgar language is unfair.

Please refrain from using this language in future as mentioned, it's completely unacceptable.

Thanks,
Kiwi

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @Yang ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I will not be accepting your appeal on the basis that racism is not allowed on the server and also since your ban is very short, you are also formerly an experienced player and you should know that this language is not tolerated.

You may await the rest of your time and you may not re-appeal.

Kind Regards
Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.