playdoughzombie
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Since November 2022
In what country are you located?:
USA
Time zone:
MST
Character name(s):
Foundation: Draedon Gellius "Architect", Yharimn Gellius "Tyrant", Yharon Gellius "Dragon", Jebediah Richter,
CI: James "Watergate [M3A-1]

Civilian name:
Civilian: Alfonzo Richter "Truthseeker"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Foundation: Medical Consultant, SCP-096
Active: Medical Consultant, SCP-096
CI: CI-A x3, CI-B x3, CI-G x1
Active: CI-G
Inactive: CI-A, CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
FearRP: x3
Toxicity: x3
RDM: x3
ERP: x1
FailRP: x6
Micspam: x1
These warnings should be all expired but possibly 1 active.

IC STUFF
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I am applying for IA Ambassador because I've been playing IA quite a bit lately and I felt like I wanted to join the leadership of IA to further better my understanding of how things work around the IA department. I've also been wanted to get behind the scenes with IA leadership decisions and whatnot because I feel it would be fun to help decide what goes on within the IA department. I've also noticed some agents committing acts of unethicalness that I'd like to be able to deal with when IA Ambassadors/Ethics/Directors are busy or not around to notice it happening.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I feel that I am suitable for the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador because I am both ethical and professional when it comes to site affairs, I have shown very good leadership qualities on both Medical Consultant and CI in the past and I believe that it's time for me to step up to the challenge of IA Ambassador, I also feel that I am worthy of this role because I have been very active as of late on the IA portion of the server and it would be a good choice for IA ambassador if I was chosen.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I'm not sure the exact amount of documents I've written, but what makes a document good is the amount of detail you put into it and how you write it, a document could have perfect grammar but if you don't include details that count it could be graded very badly when reviewed. You should always remember to include as much detail when writing as you can as it helps build RP and continuity within your documents.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The responsibilities of an IA ambassador in roleplay are to include but are not limited to:
Overseeing the IA department
Helping new IA agents pass their test
Training IA agents on what they need to do to become a better agent
Help IA agents who are not familiar with the legal codex and it's subsidiaries
Making decisions within the IA department that would help make the foundation both more ethical and safe
Helping foundation workers with any questions about the Ethics and Laws of the foundation

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Yharimn born to [REDACTED] in Prescott, Arizona, USA in 1988 was not a very special child, he was like any other child in America, born to a lower middle class family with divorced parents. Yharimn's parents picked out this name because it was reminiscent of his late great grandfather Yharimn [REDACTED] little did his family know his great grandfather had been a member of a secretive organization known as the SCP foundation, his father had been a lieutenant within MTF unit Epsilon-11, his family had been told that he died in a car crash which was why his body had been so mangled, although he had actually been killed during a containment breach on Site-[DATA EXPUNGED]. Yharimn went through his life like any other child in America going through elementary school and then highschool, although he did seem to be smarter than most of the other students in his class earning himself a 3.8 unweighted GPA in which he got a scholarship which helped pay for college, he had always dreamed of becoming a lawyer in which he had decided to go to Charleston school of law, where he spent 8 years earning his PhD in law. Now 26 he decided to become a lawyer at a local law firm in his area called [REDACTED] in which he had a Win/Loss rate of about 5 wins per 2 losses, his life was going good he had been a very good lawyer making 5 figures a year. One day while working on a case at his law firm an organization unkown to him with only 3 letters in it's name had contacted him, being the curious person he was he decided to investigate, finding nothing about the organization. The organization had offered him a job as a sort of lawkeeper to help enforce the laws within their facilities, he had been intrigued with this offer and decided to accept as they were offering a much more intriguing paygrade than he currently had. Once he had arrived at this facility he was briefed on what he would be doing within the Foundation which is what he now knew it as. During his stay at the Foundation he had learned about the weird and anomalous world of the foundation and it's tests and tributes to keep humanity safe, he had felt like this was a calling that he needed to answer and he decided to stay with the SCP Foundation permanently. While he had always been content with his job as an Internal Affairs Agent within the foundation he had decided he wanted to do more for the foundation and decided to apply for Internal Affairs Ambassador as an opening had just appeared within their ranks, and he was now waiting for the acceptance or denial from the rank...

sylex22

Jul 22, 2023
- Neutral-

+Support
I Like the detail.

-Support
A lot Of Warnings.

Dragonbor166

Jan 31, 2023

1692205932052.png

Agent Yharimn Gellius​

Thankyou for taking the time to write out an application, Unfortunatly this application will be denied​

If you wish to find out more please message me you can reapply in 7 days​

-Dpt. Director Marcus Takafuji​

Status
Not open for further replies.