For how long have you played on CG SCP:26 days
In what country are you located?:Usa
Time zone:CST
Character name(s):Foundation: Scp_682[Yosuf Pitohui] CI: "Hooded Pitohui"[M3O5]
Civilian name:Mason Pitohui
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-20230821034234_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:CI-B
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:Chat spamming and how I got it was because I didn't realize that one of my darkrp binds were still active.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I take rp seriously and I know how to play 096 properly
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: His behavior is him trying to hide his face from everyone
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: To anyone that has either looked at his face or has seen his face. No he cannot bline for d-block.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: grab scrambles to avoid any risk for him to become agro, attempt to place a bucket over his head to avoid anyone else from seeing his face, beam him to make him pacified, cuff him, then attempt to get to his cc as quickly as possible before anything can happen.

Wxnter (Taiga)

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Feb 27, 2023
The Valley
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to lack of detail on answers as well as incorrect statements.

You may reapply in 3 days

Kind Regards,
@Taiga//Wxnter

Status
Not open for further replies.