Zachary 'Slither' Dez's SCP-RP 'Security Captain' Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

baneyo

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 31, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:559737773
Discord name: Zachary 'Slither' Dez #6369
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4-5 months.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Zachary 'Slither' Dez
Civilian name: Zachary Dez
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: I have a mic.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
HOLDINGHELD
MTF E-11 SGTMTF NU-7 PVT
SCP-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received one warning: Toxicity, I called someone mentally ill.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am applying for Security Captain to be a role model to people in the department that would like to hold a senior position in General Security. I would show to them what takes to become a Captain and how. This would mean acting maturely, and giving Security Sergeants a chance to lead sweeps if I think they can handle it. In general, I would like to be a role model to show people and make sure my behaviour reflects to them and they do the same.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?
I think I am suitable for Security Captain because I have led multiple sweeps and have experience as a Riot Response Team Sergeant, meaning I also have enough commanding experience. Adding on to commanding, I have an immense amount of experience to commanding as an MTF E-11 SGT. When it comes to the job, I will be very mature and make sure GENSEC are follow CoC / CoE / Legal Codex. If I ever catch anyone breaking these rules, I will be sure to deal with them the appropiate way.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?
The responsibilities of Security Captain in RP is to host RRT tryouts to recruit GENSEC personnel with enough potential to enter a new and professional part of the department. Security Captains also host Heavy Weapon tryouts. This means to first give people experience with a heavy weapon and see how they are with it AND to see if they are suitable enough with their answers to the questions given to them about Heavy Weapons. Security Captains would make sure D-Block is organized and no POI in it is left unattended. (unless GENSEC is understaffed.) They can host sweeps when it is suitable. (If 50%< of D-Class personnel are armed / have contraband on them.)
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
SCIPNET LOADING...
USER AND PASSWORD:...
DPTCHIEF_[REDACTED] PASSWORD: *************
ACCEPTED, WELCOME DPT CHIEF!
SELECT:...
SECURITY SERGEANTS:...
ZACHARY 'SLITHER' DEZ

Zachary Dez: Born in October 7th 1985, in west England. Father: Barry Dez. Mother: Catalina Dez. Sex: Male.

1990: 15 years old. Reported for attempted murder against a doctor for not being able to cure his 'infected' father. Father: Barry Dez, Deceased on death bed. Reported last words was : 'He's an assassinator … my son.'

1995: Age: 20. More reports of dead bodies located in river lily, located in England, Knutsford. Prediction of death was murder due to bullet holes in the

1998: Foundation has gained knowledge of a 'Hitman' and would like to take the man. 2 weeks later, they have the location of the person.

LOADING RECORDING...

RECORDING#17829 PLAYING NOW...

Intel agent [REDACTED] - "I have visual on the hitman. Awaiting next orders."

[REDACTED] - "Shoot the tranquilizer, then bag him. The rest is up to you agent. Remember, I want him to be GENSEC personnel."

Intel agent [REDACTED] - "10-4. This is [REDACTED] over and out."

LOADING LOG...
LOG#90943 PLAYING NOW...

Takes gag and blindfold off.

Throws a bucket of water at the client

Client awoken.

[REDACTED] - "Hello Zachary Dez. I am [REDACTED]."

Zachary - "WHERE AM I? I PROMISE I DIDN'T KILL THOSE PEOPLE! I PROMISE!"

[REDACTED] - Lets get this over and done with. Have you ever seen any anomalous activity?

Zachary - "No..? What kind of stupid interrogation is this?"

[REDACTED] - "Thank us. We make sure the world is cleansed of anomalies and contained here."

Zachary - "Like... ghosts..?"

[REDACTED] - You'll know what I mean when you forget all about this. Anyways, I want you to be apart of us. Do you agree? Well, you don't have much of a choice. Police has been contacted about you anyways. Work with us? Or be jail? Your choice buddy.

Zachary - "I'll work with you, just please don't tell them I'm here, I was just taking my revenge."

[REDACTED] - Perfect. You will be working in D-Block, a prison for death row inmates as a Security Sergeant. Make sure everything is organized there or, I will, lets say, make some changes.

Zachary - "Deal. I will make sure to fulfil your objectives."

[REDACTED] - "Perfect"

[REDACTED] Claps his hands.

A bag goes over Zachary's head.

[REDACTED] walks out while saying, "remember your word, Zachary, it stays by you for eternity."
[REDACTED]'s Chuckles fade away as Zachary is woken up in his new home. D-Block.

END LOG.

"The kid's a good one. I think he's fit enough for Security Captain."

Thank you for reading my application. I greatly appreciate it.

1RoNy

Dec 13, 2022
+SUPPORT
Ethical and undestands CoC
Is a SGT on E-11 so he knows how to give proper orders
Mature and doesn't hold grudges
Wants a working GSD while CoS is off-site

Good luck on your application!

Reactions: baneyo

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
+Support
Friendly
Active on Gensec
One of the best NCOs that I have worked with In E-11

Good luck :)

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+SUPPORT

+Very active
+Nice application

+Mature

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
+ Great Application
+ Splendid Application
+ Fantastic Application
+ Very Good Application
+ Amazing Application
+ Application is Well Done
+ Nice Application
+ Well-Written Application
+ Well-Formatted Application

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
+ Great Application
+ Splendid Application
+ Fantastic Application
+ Very Good Application
+ Amazing Application
+ Application is Well Done
+ Nice Application
+ Well-Written Application
+ Well-Formatted Application
I agree

baneyo

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 31, 2022
-SUPPORT
toxic
disrespecting people

he said he called someone mentaly ill
Hello james.t.

The reason why I am replying to this comment is because of the warning I was given in my first 2 weeks of playing SCP-RP. I am dearly sorry for my actions as I didn't think I understood what it means to RP. I also wasn't right at the time to be calling people disabled / E.T.C.

However, I have seen you on D-Class multiple times screaming at GENSEC for 'not giving warnings', and even so, I have seen you being as toxic as I was 4 months ago. If you think I do not have proof, please look at the following clip.

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022
Well Written app
Good Lore
Known member within the SCPRP community
Active
Mature
, Genuinely one of the best people I've come across in E-11
Fit to be a leader
- Neutral
Lore was kind of short but Enjoyed it

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

Due to me having quite a lot of interactions with You, which have been good, have given me an understanding of your maturity, activity and overall RP skills, which are needed for the applied role. You understand the rules, also quite friendly, so I personally would enjoy seeing you on GSD.

Good luck!

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
+ Support
Great guy, great leader. He would be good as a captain. All of the positives mentioned by other people I agree with.

xCore

Sep 20, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Hello Candidate, After careful deliberation we have decided to accept your application. Please contact me or Dpt.Chief Gladiator to take the interview process further

From the desk of Dpt.Chief 'Instructor'

Status
Not open for further replies.