Character name(s): Zack Alexa

Civilian name: Robin Alexa

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP=RP USA

Do you have a mic?:

-yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-Internal Affairs Ambassador

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-I have been warned for FailRP (I gave D-class guns a few months ago)

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?

-I believe i have seen enough as IA Ambassador, that I have learned a lot about the way upper Internal Affairs works. I would like to be able to help the department in a more substantial way and would help to get Internal Affairs on a brighter path moving forward.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:

-I have been around the Directors of Internal Affairs long enough that I believe I can help Internal Affairs just the same, if not better. I have been on Ambassador long enough to be able to help Internal Affairs Agents and Ambassadors alike when they have any questions or concerns. I would like to be the one they can come to when they don't have any other people they know can help.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:

-From what I have seen observing the Directors of Internal Affairs, you do all the things an ambassador would do with the additions of dealing with authorizing investigations, applications to Internal Affairs Ambassador, tribunals, dealing with policy changes, and answering directly to ethics. When dealing with these you are expected to be at your best, especially if Ethics calls for it. You are expected to be the head of Internal Affairs in the foundation, so you must act like it.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in: Zack Alexa was born to parents who worked at the foundation, ever since he was a child he witnessed the corruption of the foundation. When he learned about the legal codex he was interested in the Internal Affairs branch of the foundation, often times sitting in their reception office just to talk to a few of the agents as they were going out to work. When he got the chance he decided to take the test to become an agent when he passed, he started to make a name for himself usually racing other agents to checkpoint charlie anytime a code five was called, when he saw his friends getting promoted to Ambassador he decided that was his goal. It stayed a goal for a while until one day he finally got promoted. When he was first accepted he had his doubts after all, who wouldn't? Then he got a call that confirmed his decision one of the Directors called him and alerted that his documents had been mixed up with a person with a similar name, after a quick discussion about it he was allowed to keep the role but politely declined. He wanted to get the role to help the agents of Internal affairs, how could he do that if he didnt have to go through the same proccess they all had to? He started to work harder than he ever had wanting to get this position, eventually he did it. He was called into the Ambassador office where he was handed a shiny red keycard. He wanted to scream with joy as he took the card but all that he could muster was a small "thank you" before smiling and leaving the room. He then procceeded to do put more work into becoming the best IA Ambassador he could be, after a few months he had decided to finally start aiming higher, Director of Internal Affairs. He knew it would be a long shot but he kept working to the role, until his chance finally came and he took it.

Last edited:

Marion

Aug 5, 2023
+MAJOR SUPPORT

The bro who did my training for IA. Really kind and professional yet maintains a sense of humor and is able to entertain everyone! Probably one of the best candidates in my opinion.

Last edited:
+MASSIVE SUPPORT
-very good ambassador
-writes near perfect documents
-very enthusiastic with their role
-works well with agents
-has alot of good ideas
-very active and nice person to work with

-negative being a femboy (jk)

During my time as ambassador they were always there and held activites, wrote documents and helped other departments when needed they are a great person to be around.
However In my brief time as dpt director they shone more than most ambassadors they were on everyday and worked with agents to make sure the legal codex was being followed, they also had plenty of ideas on how to make the department better and i'm sure they have plenty more ideas as well personally this individual would be the perfect choice for dpt.director at the current time and I hope they do get it good luck alexa your an amazing person.

Reactions: Marion

Mayuri

Mar 17, 2023
+Support
-bro has been IA for as long as I've been on the server
-plays like a god (add me)

1661221246854.png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Zach's" IA Director Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of IA Director, the committee has decided to put this application on hold for 1 to 2 weeks.

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Zach Alexa's" Internal Affairs Director Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Internal Affairs Director, the committee is in agreement that you are not yet suited to be a Director.

- Mr.Dalton​

Status
Not open for further replies.