For how long have you played on CG SCP: 12 august 2023
In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone: EET
Character name(s): Zack Crack
Civilian name: Broly Kzek
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11 Operative
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: failRP for stealing a dough , failrp for accidentally calling an MTF by his name instead of code name and 1 RDM because i have shot a jr. researcheer on my first time as an citzien
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor? so i can make sure everything is working in the facility, making it a better place.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?: the fact that i know all the rules, and that i can be active most of the day.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?: making sure that everything is going on properly in the facility.
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in: 22 years, assigned as an site advisor because he had a degree in Master's degree and that he heard that it is well-payed , sometimes short-tempered and curious, loves respect and sometimes he is short-tempered

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
-Support Horrendous Application, who let bro in the kitchen!

Ganch

Nov 27, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Site Administration team of Site-65.

Hello, @Zack Crack Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied.

The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIALThis document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.