For how long have you played on CG SCP: june 2023
In what country are you located?: romania
Time zone: EET
Character name(s): Zack Crack
Civilian name: Broly Czek
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: yes i do
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: mtf operative
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: rdm 1 december killed someone as an citzien , failrp (stole a dough) 18 december
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador? i want to make the site a better place solving the corruption problems that occure around it.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: the fact that i know very good all the rules, the fact that i be active most of the day and that i have a lot of experience as an internal affairs agent knowing all the procedures.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: i have written around 30 documents, in my opinion documents shouldn't be extremely big, they should just have the essentials and the details, being easier to use.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: the resposabillities are solving corruption around the site and running investigations.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved:
Childhood:

-Zack Crack grew up in a small town, captivated by the mysteries of the world around him. His inquisitive nature and unwavering determination to unravel enigmas often led him on daring adventures, sparking his fascination with the unknown and anomalous. thats how he began his obsesion with the unknown.

Signing up for the foundation:

-As Zack went deeper in the world of anomalies, he stumbled upon the secretive world of the SCP Foundation. Intrigued by the Foundation's mission to secure, contain, and protect anomalous objects and entities, Zack felt a calling to be part of this enigmatic organization. With unwavering resolve, he meticulously prepared his application, highlighting his insatiable curiosity and commitment to understanding the unexplained. ending up as an agent, unraveling the corruption arround the site.

Present:

-Today, Zack Crack stands as a dedicated member of the SCP Foundation, using his thirst for knowledge and his unwavering determination to contain and understand anomalous phenomena. Wishing to apply for a bigger role in the company he went to apply , knowing that, as an ambassador, so that he can evolve.

MiQrzs

Donator
Dec 4, 2022
-Massive Support
- youre app lacks any nice looks
- never seen you on ia

(IM SORRY BUT I NEED TO DO IT, YOU ARE JUST NOT FIT FOR IT AND YOU HAVE NEW WARNS )::::::: IM SORRYY)

'HOUND'

Feb 12, 2023
Hello Zack,

I'll make this quick, I dont know who you are I have only seen you once which is today and you were being a combative agent in d-block shooting d-class, Your app isnt very detailed and you are very new to IA and the fact you mentioned you have ' lots of experience as a IA agent' and you mentioned having 30 documents written makes it harder to believe since I have seen you once and thats it, and you didnt even mention if the 30 doucments were IA documents or not so for that am leaving a -Massive Support

Tim Drake

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Aug 13, 2022
Scotland
- Support

Application is clearly rushed and you just got denied for SA only a few hours ago, you have spent no time both on site and on IA

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Zack,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

(You've barely been seen on site as Internal Affairs by any Director or Ambassador in the last week.
We would like to see you as an agent more often, especially when there are other ambassadors and/or a director on site so they can keep an eye on your performance. Please come talk to me or any ambassador and we'll be more than glad to assign you tasks to see how you perform.)

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the
ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Thomas “Saxo” Glover
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed

Status
Not open for further replies.