Status
Not open for further replies.

Spongebob69

Mar 25, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
Spongebob05220
How many hours of playtime do you have?
(vtime_menu in console): 1d+
15 (I have sounded fairly young but lately I have started to get major voice cracks indicating I am going through puberty and I may have quite the voice change soon whether the being next week or in a couple-few months.)
In what country are you located?:
England
Time zone:
GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Zafeiriou Xiphias
Chaos name (include your rank):
N/A
Civilian name:
N/A
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:753275691
Discord ID (name#0000):
RecoiL#0001
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Clean Record
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes (I have had Staffing experience in 2-3 DarkRP Communities and around 1-2 SCP-RP Communities)
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-Around 10+ hours each day (Possibly more hours on weekends / non-school days)
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I would love to be given such an opportunity like this as I personally think I can show dedication to this server and help make this community more positive by enforcing rules for better roleplay experience. Another thing is as I am from the UK and the server is based on the UK, I normally spend time on the server late at night where not many Moderators are online to help out which is where I play a huge part on the server to make sure there are no late night minges online trolling about. I represent myself as mature and fitting for most roles. I do not muck about when on duty and I listen to my higher ups when needed. I am quite active and you will see me both on site and on Moderation Duty daily for most of the day and what you will see is a positive image and a great role model for the Civil Networks Community.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I am special over other applicants as I am a quick learner and I tend to ask questions whenever I am stuck and need help on something. I can also provide the courage of taking on difficult/complicated sits which other staff members have struggled to do or cannot do as they do not have the sufficient understanding of the sit. I also have quite the bit of staff experience and I am very familiar to ULX commands and logs. I have gotten the correct skills needed for the job and I am ready to use these skills at any given moment which I believe is beneficial for the role.​

Last edited:

Spongebob69

Mar 25, 2023
NOTE: Sorry that my name isn't quite suitable for this community but I have no clue on how to change it.
If any Administrators are reading this then if you would like to change my name then I would like my name to be 'Zafeiriou Xiphias' (No commas).

Thank you.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Neutral

-Zero Interactions
-Never seen before
-Confusing VTime (How much time have you spent on the server in detail, use the 0w 0d 0h format)

-Previous experience
-Nicely made App

Spongebob69

Mar 25, 2023
Neutral

-Zero Interactions
-Never seen before
-Confusing VTime (How much time have you spent on the server in detail, use the 0w 0d 0h format)

-Previous experience
-Nicely made App
It says how many hours I have so I said 20+ as in more than 20 hours. Sorry for confusing you.

Poli

Donator
Mar 26, 2023
+support ive seen him around a couple times very nice guy to talk with

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Hey Zafeiriou Today i will be giving you a Neutral

The reason for this is i have never personally seen you in game and cant vouch on your maturity and what you would bring to the staff team given i am able to see more of you i can then comment with a more appropriate answer

Best of luck with your application

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023

-Support

-very low vtime
+good app ( could go in more depth in some awnsers)
-no interactions (the only time i saw you is when you were getting arrested)
-cant guarantee maturity as we had no interactions

you put the wrong steam ID in your app -> STEAM_0:1:753275691

you can change your name by going on your pfp in the top right -> Account details, there you can change your name.

Spongebob69

Mar 25, 2023

-Support

-very low vtime
+good app ( could go in more depth in some awnsers)
-no interactions (the only time i saw you is when you were getting arrested)
-cant guarantee maturity as we had no interactions

you put the wrong steam ID in your app -> STEAM_0:1:753275691

you can change your name by going on your pfp in the top right -> Account details, there you can change your name.
Oh sorry that I put the wrong steam ID. I shall update the application now. I checked with my username and it says I have to wait until later in April.
Also that time I was getting arrested I proved myself innocent as the crime reporter mistaken my identity.

Spongebob69

Mar 25, 2023
+/-Neutral
-Low interactiond
-Never seen you
-low playtime
I'm trying my best to get around the foundation more often. My job I mostly like playing as is a Researcher. I am normally on later in the day around 6pm but some days I am on earlier. Thank you for your verdict nonetheless.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Spongebob69,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

It is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.