-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-hold:
CoM, MTF E-11 corpral
-Held:CI-G
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-none
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I know lots about its role and how it acts like,is i have read a lot about its lore. As E-11 i have experience on how to recontain him. I know the rules and plan to follow them accordingly. I will also follow its behavior. I am also a really active player who enjoys playing as an SCP.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-Most of the time he will cry in a corner wight hands covering its face. As soon as someone sees its face he will go into enraged state until he terminates all of 096-1's. When it is done it will sit back down for 60s and then start to roam if undisturbed.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-096 is only to go strait to 096-1 (person who has seen its face) and no where else.You may not go strait to D-block nether can you run straight to surface if nobody has seen your face there.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
When 096 breached containment first thing you do is call it out So people look away or at the wall to to minimize casualties. And terminate everyone who has seen its face if possible. Next step is to get SCRAMBLE Goggles witch blur out its face for a short time. Next thing to do is to get a bucket and place it on its head (a spear bucket is recommended). You proceed to follow it until it terminated all 096-1. When its in it's calm state you beam it weight a containment beam and use SCP containment restraints to restrain it. The final part is to bring it to its CC And close it's blast doors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.