Status
Not open for further replies.

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name):
Unsure, along the lines of zophonias.

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
I have been a part of the SCP-RP-UK server since late December.
Last time I checked I have 26th place on gametracker and 12% of the one-year achievement (around 2.36 million seconds)

14, 15 in early December. I have received permission from Marco to apply for staff.

In what country are you located?:

Iceland

Time zone:

GMT +0

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Travis 'Firework' Recher | E-11 LCPL

Chaos name (include your rank):

Travis 'Witch' Recher | CI-C BCOM

Civilian name:
Travis Recher

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:117243696

Do you have a mic?:

Yes, and I am willing to use it.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

---
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

I have received 4 warnings in total, none are repeated offences.

- 1 RDM Warning. Killed a D-Class unethically before it was an In-Character issue
- 1 NRP Warning. Unsure of the history behind this warning. Issued by resigned staff member Pan
- 1 FearRP Warning. I ran away from a GENSEC Sergeant while under gunpoint.
- 1 Mixing Warning. I said something in an OOC way toward a member of GENSEC as a D-Class. Issued by Coolfrae. This is also my latest warning sometime in January or February.

---

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
No, I do not. I joined the server after a four-year break from GMOD in general and this was the first server I joined after that break.

---

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I do.
I have played on multiple GMOD serious RP servers in the past (Minorly).
I also served as a Trial Game Master for the SCP-RP UK server for about three weeks before resigning.
I do understand the concept of SeriousRP servers and their purpose, which is to make an entertaining, fun and immersive experience for all players.

---

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
5-6 hours on weekdays, I have work from 9:30 - 15:30 on weekdays.
Could play earlier on Fridays.
I can play as long as I want during weekends as long as I'm not busy/on LOA.
---

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I miss the experience of being someone of importance (TGM) and I wish to be more recognized within the community as a whole.
I also wish to regulate the rules of the server harshly, whether it be mic spam in D-Block or Mixing on the surface.
Staff are supposed to maintain a certain level of professionalism on the server during staff business and I feel confident within myself that I can do this consistently.

---

What would you be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
As of right now, if this were to be accepted and I pass my interview, I would be the only non-SL staff member in CI-Command.
I believe I have advanced rule knowledge like cyanide usage, raid cooldowns, and other pretty obscure rules that most staff already/should know.
As explained in the last question, I believe I can show a certain level of professionalism during sits/staff meetings consistently and quick decision-making.
I also feel like I am not biased at all when it comes to warnings/bans and look at all sides of the sit/complaint, thinking about the POV of all parties before making a final verdict.
---

Thank you kindly for reading :)

Deleted member 1285

Hello Travis, I'll be vouching for you with a +++ Support for these reasons.

++ Active in game.
+++ Very mature, multiple cases of leading a tricky situation perfectly.
++ Old SCP-RP Trial Game Master, already was part of the team.
+ Application looks amazing.
++ Fit for the role.

+ Good luck Travis!

Diabolic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
+Active for sure.

+I can say when I've interacted with you you've behaved properly
+/- Unsure about rule knowledge/maturity but I trust the rest of the verdicts from staff along with your long history of not being warned to prove that you're good enough.

Best of luck.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
+Support
+Active for sure.

+I can say when I've interacted with you you've behaved properly
+/- Unsure about rule knowledge/maturity but I trust the rest of the verdicts from staff along with your long history of not being warned to prove that you're good enough.

Best of luck.
I shall echo the same as diabolic and you are well known and integrated within the community, howver I also do know you have a rather "relaxed" personality which may lead you into questionable scenarios that could reflect poorly.

However I do feel with the right training you will be a perfect fit for the staff team, you have even gona as far as to help me in the past correcting where i may have gone wrong.

Good luck
- Yeke

Big Dave

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 20, 2022
+Support

>Friendly
>Mature
>Good experience as a GM in past
>Has the servers best interests at heart.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Senior position
+Friendly
+Detailed Application

Only thing I could say would hold you back is that you come off as mingey at times, but I have never seen you do that when you are in a position to take something seriously.
Good luck!

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022

Application Accepted

Hi @ZBuiX,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.