E-11 LCPL | Held
Nu-7 PVT | Held Twice
CI-A | Held Twice

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1721970516841.png

-RDM-killing a d class through a door
-FailRP 2X-talking as SCP-999/2295
-FailRP-Body blocking as SCP-073
-ARDM-Missfiring at a d class as an Nu-7, and not having any way to prove my innocence
-RDM-Shotgunning a D-class that came up from behind while existing a sweep
-Minor Glitching-Fail breaching as 079
-FailRP-Combat cuffing someone by accident
-

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?

In my rather short duration as an IA ambassador, i have done things that are
heaven and earth to what i did as an agent.and now that i have a perspective of both
i do have visions in mind for the department, and i do really believe and do really know that
i will be able to bring a new, more gathering perspective to the departments leadership
by gathering i mean taking feedback from agents/ambassadors regarding incoming changes
to department. giving them a voice as well, as well as my latest successful cooperation with Nu-7
showing that i am more then able to take charge and initiate and maintain a well made and cross
departmental story line, which includes many players, which just goes to show what i would be able to do as a DoIA.
Further operations i am looking to start are a cooperation agreement with GSD and DEA, both
documents are considered a work in progress and will be explained further more, later in this application.

As stated in previous applications, i would always wanna give back to the department
im playing as, and i really do want to not only help keep IA the department it is
but make it a better, more forward going department, cooperating
with other departments to achieve an overall better face for IA.
-

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:

I am able to create | Maintain meaningful RP

During my time, whether its as an agent or as an ambassador, ive taken on
big and small RP situations, many lasting multiple hours and some for days.
some other examples of this point is the investigation that was made with E-11 as
the main focus, i had many of small and large story lines with members of E-11
leadership, as an agent it was a tad bit hard to do, but this just goes to
show that i am able to put in the work and effort into what im focused on.

I am able to make my RP situations inclusive to other departments

Some examples that i am able to provide regarding this point are my recent success with the IA and Nu-7 Aa
Cooperation agreement, depicting my hard working nature and my need to make sure that my work is impactful and meaningful.
some soon to be operations i am looking into starting are an agreement with the general security department, as an attempt to better IA's relations with other departments | Regiments, which just goes to show my intent for a meaningful RP environment.

My RP skills are very flexible

As stated, i am able to explore and take part in multiple types of RP Scenarios, whether it be a more serious form of RP or a more relaxed form of it.
some examples of it are the most recent interrogation workshops and investigations i took part in, for a more serious and meaningful RP scenarios. regarding a more lenient form of RP, it could be a hostage negotiation situation, where a wider range of RP situations is available.
both of them are situations that i have taken part in or have lead myself.

I have great visions for the department

I'll list all of my visions for the department right after i finish explaining this part.
as a director you of course need to do new stuff or better old stuff, both of which are things that i am more then passionate for.

First Vision: Making IA Agents a part of the decision making in the department.
While it can seem like a bit of a silly idea at first, i do think that including all of the
department in whats going on is highly important, i do think that expanding
on this part is highly needed as to not have it miss understood.
i do think that some stuff should be kept away from the agents, as they most likely
lack the experience to give an educated and well versed vote on, but things
that could directly effect the agents are things that must include them.
examples could be a suggestion box for changes that they would like to see in the
department, not only ideas that they might have that could be randomly said and
given, but an organized method of taking in the voices of the people that the decisions effect.

Second Vision: Adding a sub-departmental team.
ill expand a bit more on this topic.
i do think that diversity in what you do in the department is extremely important, and due to this
reasoning, i am looking into establishing a sub departmental team.
while specific details are still considered a work in progress, the general idea is that the
team will be a more specialized, more chosen group of IA members, a bit like the "Senior Agent" Role in DEA.
making the stairway to ambassador a bit less repeating.
and generally diversifying the way of work in the department as a whole.

Third Vision: A mass rework of the FLC
While i do appreciate the work that was put into making the FLC, i am not looking
towards changing it, as much as just enhancing it, and separate
some charges into a more specific, more basic "building blocks".
making the whole arrest logging system more easy to understand.
some examples of this is the current situation in which the charge "public nuisance" and "missuse 2" are in my opinion over used
just because they are just way to broad.

Fourth Vision: Establishing a more "Started friendly" IA Acceptance test
as i do think that the current IA Quiz is useful, it still is full of stuff that are
highly learned by just playing in the department, so doing a whole revamp of this
system is something that i think is a must, due to the amount of failed agent quiz
answers, and most fail in the same area, in the area in which they are asked about
"charge related question", if you never played as IA you are not gonna be able to answer this question. so making some subtle changes is a must.

I strive for perfection

While this is not something i am able to give examples for, i am able to say for sure that i am nothing
short of a perfectionist, always trying to get the best out of a situation / getting the best out
of what im doing, which just goes to show my dedication to my work.

Im very target oriented

This can be shown by my projects and my interactions with
people, i take what i do seriously, and stick to it until its done

My documents are high level

Seeing as my position as ECA and IA Ambassador, a decent part of the job is going
to revolve around documents, whether its my ECA task i was given, or my projects (whether as ECA or Amb)

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:

Authorizing the use of advanced armory in the lack of a higher up
AA, Advanced armory can be a key set of equipment in a code 5, but it couldnt Be taken just cause, AA needs to be authorized, and in the case an higher up is Not present, The DoIA is able to authorize AA, As it could be a game changer in Many breaches, Forcing a director to authorize it to ensure the overall safety of The site.
Renewing the FLC in cooperation with O5
Since you are now the head of the department of internal affairs, you are Expected to give your vote about incoming changes in the FLC, Working with site Command in order to change and adapt the FLC to what ever is going on.
Making new policies | Updating current policies for IA
seeing as you are the director, you and your fellow director are expected to enhance, change and adapt departmental policies
Authorizing mass termination of D Class past airlock in the lack of a higher up
In some cases of code five/code black, a massive d class outbreak could start
Which goes without being said, is a bad timing for one, in the lack of SC, the DoIA Could authorize a mass term of d class past airlock with out giving out warning.
Initiating investigations
As the DoIA There are two kinds of investigations:
Self initiated investigations
Site command ordered investigations

Regarding self initiated investigations:
You can initiate investigations against other departments now, managing them And reporting findings directly to the director/chief of said department, or to SC, depending on what is the overall goal of the investigation.

SC Ordered investigations:
SC, both the ethics committee and the overseer council are allowed to request and investigations to be initiated against a specific department or the whole site in general, reporting all findings to SC (if ordered by EC report to EC | if ordered by O5 report to O5)
Managing current investigations
As you now hold more authority and responsibility regarding investigations, you are expected to manage any and all investigations, my managing it could be from giving out new orders regarding the investigation, it could be stopping it due to the objective being fulfilled or any other reasoning.
Overseeing current investigations
While this part is mostly about investigations that either you or an ambassador started, it is still a big part of your duties, seeing that all of the investigations and operations are going according to the template and are useful for the department.
Maintaining Discipline In The Department
same as the ambassadors of the department, you are now trusted with keeping your whole department in check, whether it be the agents in the department or the ambassadors in the department.
Training new IA agents
while this is a duty that ambassadors mostly do, you are still holding the ability to train agents.
Not much needs to be said about this part.
CL4 Duties
The same as any CL4, you are now trusted with doing the following:

-Closing Blast Doors-
-Operating AA-
-Opening Breach Shelter-
-Opening EZ/LCZ/HCZ Elec Center-
-Operating EOC-
Appointing new ambassadors
Seeing as you are now a member of the department's highest rank of leadership team, you are trusted with appointing new ambassadors now, taking in applications from the forums and discussing them with the ambassador team.
Initiating tribunals against other personnel
Seeing as you are a part of a select group of personnel that are allowed to initiate tribunals against other foundation personnel, you should utilize this ability to make sure that CL4 foundation personnel are kept in check, and if a violation is noticed, act on it.
In the lack of a SA | SC member, Act as a place holder for the judge
While site command or site administration are not available to act as the judge in a tribunal, you might be asked to act a place holder and lead the tribunal.
Managing externals | Making announcements
Again, you are the leader of the department, and are heavily trusted with keeping all of the department notified about new stuff that go on in the department.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Spoiler: Lore

Jacob was born in Greenport New York in ████, and stayed there until his mid 20's, where he went to the big city in pursuit of following his fathers path in national security, his father was a head of a small secret team in the US army, and was very passionate about his work, and as is gonna be shown, his kids followed his path.

it was a bit of a struggle meeting the requirements for the FBI recruitment, but in the end he made it, and was assigned to a special agents team in the intelligence branch, the team was called "Theta-8", focusing of small scale operations and high status arrests.
after several years, he was promoted to the director of the criminal justice information services division, a pretty high ranking job in the department.
the following day of the promotion he drove to work, filled with pride in his new job, he got into his office, and was greeted by his assistant with a letter, most of the information on the top of the letter was redacted or outright left blank, where he was told to stay in his office for about 10 more minutes the normal.
it was very odd, and of course, afraid that this could spell trouble, he denied staying at his office and drove home as soon as he could, he sat on the couch, and a knock at the door was heard.
he went to open the door and once he opened the door he was greeted with a man, wearing a dark blue suit with matching jeans
they talked for a few minutes, and once Jacob turned his head to check on something, a fiber bag was placed on top of his head and he was dragged into a rather large, armored and with not identifying marks car, where he was taken to his so called chance at joining the foundation
after some time passing and questions being thrown into the air, he was accepted for the job as an ambassador in the foundation.

Oh hey there, you came back for the rest did you?
Lets get back into the story.

After joining the foundation, nothing important happened, although it really seemed quiet, it wasnt.
Ambassador jacob left the site for a few days, due to his brother's wedding party.
while it really was a relief from the stiff, hard day to day work in the foundation, it wouldnt last for long.

As soon as the event ended, and everyone parted ways, jacob got into his car, and started to drive off.
a few minutes into his driving, he got a call from Nu-7 Lieutenant Barney, regarding the most recent
conversation they had, jacob pulled aside, thinking it was an important phone call.
"-Hey man, whats up?
-Hey jacob, how are you? sorry for calling, i know you're at a family event, but its rega-"
The call got cut off, thinking it was a connection issue, he let it go and went to change his car's gear to drive off.
as soon as he changed his cars gear, a preplanted charge on the bottom part of the car went off.
not so surprisingly, he was rendered unconscious, and woke up in an FBI Interrogation room, the same one
he worked in, the same one he knew so well.
he was bandaged up before he woke up, with two sets of metal cuffs around his hands, intertwined through a hook
in the table.
"w-whats going on?"
he asked quietly, still not strong enough to speak loudly
No answer was given, instead of an answer a sound of papers being taken out of a folder was head faintly, and 3 pictures of him
inside the foundation doing various activities.
after around half an hour of interrogation, a loud metal clinging sound could be heard from across the hall,
seconds later a loud bang and heavy gun fire ensued.
the battle went on for multiple hours, and the ambassador considered KIA.
after the fight was over, Nu-7 and DEA Operatives went inside the room, to see the ambassador in the corner of the room, taking cover behind the metal table he was once cuffed to.
The ambassador was rescued and was brought back to the foundation, and brought into the ethics committee offices.
"Hello there jacob, how are you? we hope you are well."
the voice was familiar to the ambassador, it was his former director
"Remmy? you've been picked for the committee! congrats sir"
"thank you, sorry to cut this lovely conversation short, but we really need to get to work, as you know, i am no longer your director, and while i am happy about my promotion, i do still care about internal affairs, so, i have a question:
do you think you are up to the task of being the new director?"

without much time wasted, he soon enough answered
"Yes sir"

Glory to the foundation.

Secure.
Contain.

Protect.

Feb 22, 2024
can you list any rp youve done, maybe with some documents or smthn
some are still considered a work in progress, im currently working on a program with IA, its still in baby steps, but going well, im trying to create RP, as ambassador its really just a bit tough, but i get why youre asking, there isnt much as it wasnt a super big RP project

Status
Not open for further replies.