- SCP: 8
-Support: 32

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Have:
- CI-A

Held:
- Nu-7 SPC

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I used to minge a lot when I first get here, since February I started correcting my behavior and trying to be a better member but I slipped up and made a mistake a bit ago in an incident involving a bunch of minging cadets holding a Nu-7 CSG at gunpoint. When they held him at gunpoint I rushed in and quickly assessed the situation and terminated them all, but I still do my best to act professional.
1714540905587.png

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?

- Since 4/24/24

Why are you applying for Special Agent?

- I am applying for Special Agent because I have been in External Affairs for quite some time, and I am very educated on all the workings of DEA.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

- What makes me suitable for Special Agent is that I'm very active and I act as a teacher or mentor to other agents and sr. agents when they're confused, I do my best to keep my other agents in check and make sure they're doing the right thing when duty calls. Whenever I see a fellow agent do something wrong I pull them aside and teach them the correct way of how we do things and assist them if they need help doing so.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

- None
- What makes a document good is that the format is to standard, and adding correct information (Time/Data, Peoeple involved, redacting certain information, etc.)

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
The responsibilities of Special Agent are:
- Make sure Agents/Operatives and Sr. Agents are following the rules of DEA, Server rules, and CoE
- Deal with negotiations if no one higher is active
- Give permits to non-blacklisted MC&D operatives
- Deal with other GOIs (CI, GOC, and other GOIs during special events)
- and ordering Sr. Agents and Agents/Operatives around in dealing with C1, C2, and C5s

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Special Agent 'Zeta' was born a weapon, a atomic-bomb to be exact. Created by Anderson Robotics to be partake in a suicide mission to destroy Site-65 he was found by Nu-7 personnel and interrogate, they found that Zeta contained a conciousness. He felt just like every other human being originally he worked a janitor but Site Admisitration saw that he could be used for more than mopping the bloody concrete halls of the site, they turned him into a Internal Affairs agent it was easy for him, arrest those who do wrong but the lines between right and wrong often confused Zeta causing him to have issues in the field, due to an incident involving CI he attempted to save his Ambassador who had been caught by CI and Zeta was temporaraly terminated and removed from Internal Affairs and put on LOA. When Zeta was finally repaired and return to the line of duty he decided to go to DEA, he found DEA to be an easy job for him shoot the CI, deal with code ones, etc. now he remains a DEA agent awaiting his next promotion.

stealthyxd

Nov 7, 2023
Sweden
+support
Good ammount of excperiences

Also could you ad (UK) or (USA) to the thread title (makes it easier to see)

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+support
zeta been wildin out
but he would be a sigma dea special agent
big active

Joseph Von Claus

Nov 3, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Hi @Boofyman , unfortunately your application for SPECIAL AGENT has been denied at this time. You may contact me or Shark for the reason for your denial. You may re-apply in no less then two weeks as of this message being posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.