Chaos name (include your rank): Limar

Civilian name: Sir Baldwin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:607664915

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for?: [US]

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes first GM application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-Ban-name convention my brother got home from college let him play he did very stupid things. Ban ltarp because IA was not being friendly also got warned for toxicity because of him. warns for rdm and failrp. this was all done when I didn't take this server seriously and didn't care.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- Negative but I have been a part and leader of an event group called CN.Inc so I know how to do it and RP but not being one

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes I have been many MilitaryRP servers and playing on other games I am well aware of the way it should be played

How many hours can you be on every day?:
-on Weekdays 2+ hours and on Weekends 4+ hours. I would say I am fairly active it just depends if I'm busy or not.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-Well it all started when I was creating a group as previously mentioned named CN.Inc which is the whole basis was to be a neutral group between chaos and the foundation. We were a group of guns for hire and we had weekly contracts and a bidding period. We had eventually a game master who approached us and asked if he could join of course we accepted and he helped move the company forward. he made many events and a storyline along. The chaos decided they were going to launch an attack on our Base(created for an event) we eventually ended this so-called story because our game master decided to take a break. our Activity in the our-group had decreased. I am wanting to become a Game Master to further along and bring back CN.Inc. Which would bring more RP to Chaos and Nu-7.I also like beringing new content to the server through events.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I would bring a whole new aspect to the server with a new group I have many ideas that many people on the server even recommended me to become a GM because I did "Events" that were not run by a GM. I would be special because I have worked with many GMs and been in many events.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
-First. A group named the cleansed has entered the Area around Site [Redacted] Their goal is to cleanse the world of all viruses. They are a cult of followers who worship SCP-049 as a god and savior they will do any means to get SCP-049 back into their hands to cleanse the world. The foundation has caught word on the so-called Cult they send Nu-7 to go and delay their attack.

-Second. Death has made a deal with the chaos to give their body extra powers. This has been done through a ritual involving sacrifices the foundation must stop the chaos from gaining more power they must infiltrate the CI base and stop the priest who is conducting the ritual only then may they have a chance at stopping the super soldiers of the chaos.

-Third. SCP-049 became in contact with SCP-096 removing its brain and making SCP-096 into a living zombie with no emotion.SCP-096 is roaming the facility passively Any MTF in the site has 45 mins to contain SCP-096 back to his cell before his brain regenerates and goes on a rampage

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Site-17 has been under Object #939. A den has been created Any available MTF groups must rescue level 4+ personnel and site staff. If the MTF groups can only get out Level 4+ personnel they have the choice of activating the warhead or proceeding with rescuing site staff but they must keep in mind that their numbers will grow until it can't be stopped
| Chaos Job is to secure as many SCP-939 to later weaponize to fight the foundation. And Capture any high-ranking personnel

Example mission for each of the following:
O-1: A rat is suspected in the group [Redacted]-1 While many Ethics members have been Assassinated starting with the assistants. They must find the rat at the site and bring him to justice while protecting the remaining members of the Ethics committee.

A-1: A coup has occurred with O-1 and the Ethics Committee there are trying to take control of the foundation you must kill and destroy all personnel relating to O-1 and the ethics Committee. Your job is to secure more help either with other MTF groups or Gensec it is up to you to decide the outcome.

Nu-7: The Chaos insurgency has gotten a variant of SCP-682 and is planning to weaponize it against the foundation | Nu-7 as to options that can occur. | First they can take an offense or try to secure the SCP-682 but will leave it vulnerable to the site security for a counter-attack.|Secound options they can take offense measures and defend using chokepoints and wait for ERT to respond

E-11: The Power in Site[Redacted] has been shut down. Back-up generators aren't responding and all doors have been unlocked and opened. leading to a mass SCP breach. E-11 must contain or hold back until ERT will in arrive in 30 mins. Failure to do so will lead to many deaths and a breach of SCP to the new world.

CI: CI has held hostage Level 4+ members and all site personnel must meet the demands of the chaos or the nuke will be launched killing anyone on the site. You must escape with as many hostages as possible with minimal casualties

Foundation Staff: A group of D-block have escaped and are hding amoung you they are creating terrosrist acts that invalve bobmings and assinstaions

Deleted member 1285

= Neutral (Leaning to +Support)

- Mediocre application, most of the ideas are combative, lack quality and depth.
++++++++++++++++++++ CN Inc member, I'm glad you enjoyed the small event Arc when it happened.
+ I've had a great time playing with you before and have seen you commit to custom RP scenarios as well.

My word of advice is to add a bit more depth to your ideas, apart from that you have shown to me that you are a mature and well behaved player on the server, I wish you the best of luck with your application ? (May be harsh but thats just so you can take the feedback)

- Julien White (Juno)

Last edited by a moderator:

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Application Denied

Hello @Wolfgang Ziegler

First off, I thank you for your interest in joining the gamemaster team.

we have decided to deny your
application for Trial gamemaster at this point in time

You do have the ability to re-apply in two weeks, and I strongly encourage you to as well!

Have a nice evening.

Kodama

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.