Not open for further replies.

ZlatozarBG

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 10, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): zlatozarbg

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): A couple of weeks, though uncertain about the exact number since vtime does not function.

In what country are you located?: Bulgaria

Time zone: EEST

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF PFC Joseph Richards
NWO name (regiment and rank): 40th MR COL Vladimir Vasilev
Civilian name: Zlat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:178735976
Discord ID: 244411392101318657

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Negative, made on the 7th of April 2021: https://civilnetworks.net/community...vladimir-vasilev-s-moderator-application.839/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No, I have not.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
My experience as a staff member is extensive on communities of different sizes and types. I have done everything from being a simple event planner and/or moderator to being a part of a server's leadership. More specific information is listed in my previous application.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Just like my experience as a staff member, I am a seasoned in the fields of serious roleplay, in cases taking up high and demanding positions in servers with an exceedingly strict conduct. Some of my endeavours are listed in more detail in my previous staff application.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
A mininum of 4 hours per day, though I more often than that go above that.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
For the past couple of years, after having stopped playing on Civil Networks in 2021, I've considered myself more or less retired from Garry's mod, only coming on the game every once in a while or playing in a small community. At the start of 2024 I decided to hop on the server for old times sake and in order to experience the awesome feeling of playing on a high quality MRP server again. My original plan was not to get too involved and quit after only a short period of time, but I quickly got invested in not only the gameplay, but also all the lovely people in the community making it fun and exciting. This sparked my lust for GMOD and the desire to hold a high position both in RP and in a staff team once more. It is not one that derives from hunger for power, it never has been. I've always wanted to help people out, see that I've made an impact on their experience for the better. It is what makes me fulfilled because I feel like one without a purpose is just miserable.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
For starters, I am very experienced and mixing that with my daily activity, I'd prove a great asset to the staff team, by hopefully not only completing my requirements, but going far beyond. Back in the day on other communities, I used to always do so by either having the most staff sits taken for each week or being the best at dealing with the more difficult ones. Not to mention, I am always dedicated to each and every role of this kind I take. This one will not be an exception if I am accepted. Furthermore, as stated in my previous application, unlike certain staff members, as one I am never bias. Enforcing the rules comes first and if one is to break them, they are to receive the proper punishment no matter who the are to me on a personal level.

Thank you all for reading and kind regards to all who've come across my applciation.
|Feedback and questions are most welcome no matter if they're below the post, on discord or on teamspeak!|

Last edited:

Zhorik.

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
May 18, 2023
Germany

+Support

+ No Warns
+ Good vtime estimate
+ Professional Application
+ Few but good Interactions
+ Has expirience

Hey Zlatorzar, I‘ll be leaving you with a +Support as I have no concerns. Good Luck on your verdict!

Status
Not open for further replies.