- yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- yes.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I have not.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- yes, on some smaller servers.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- yes, it's always been my favorite and I would say that I have a pretty big understanding of what comes and goes from it

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- somewhere around 4-6 hours a day on average but of course on weekends I have the ability to be a little bit more online.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- main reason I want to become a moderator is to keep the balance of the server and its community. I know how fast a community can die if it doesn't have proper moderators. I want to stop all the people that are trying to ruin everything and have fun with the people. I also want to help it grow so more people can enjoy the server. because I think there isn't anything better than this server and I want to keep it that way.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

- I am not that more special than the average Joe, but I am hard working I will try to my fullest potential to make the staff team and the community proud of me. and I do care about this server. but also, with my hard work I think that il fit easily into the staff team and learn everything there is to being a moderator on this server.
me and others that know me. knows you all wont regret adding me into the staff team.

eliaspm

Jul 23, 2023
Neutral
-Haven't seen you in-game
+Seen on ts3
+App is ok
If you see me in-game hit me up with a pm maybe I just didn't notice you at all or the time we play differs.
I don't know if I am supposed to reply on moderator apps but yeah, I usually chill out at internet caffe a lot. but ty for being honest and giving feedback.

I haven't seen you online, but as you mentioned if you hang around the internet cafe a lot that might be why, you seem to have good hours and having staff experience is always good. Unfortunately due to me having never interacted with you I can't know how you're like, therefore I have to give a neutral. I recommend talking more in ooc and going around the map, talking to players so that everyone can get to know you more.

Best of luck.

(try to respond to multiple comments in one reply, so that the comment section doesnt get clogged up with only your responses)

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi @eliaspm , I'm going to give you a:

+/- Neutral
+ Decent Application.
+ Prior Experience
+
Good amount of time to be able to dedicate to the server.
+/- I haven't really seen you either on teamspeak or in-game.

As mentioned above by others, I haven't see you in-game much at all and thus it is hard for me to make a judgement on you. You mention you mainly hang out in the Internet cafe, but you might want to mix things up a bit and get yourself more familiar with the community before I could change this to a +Support.

Anaxes

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 2, 2021
Neutral Support

Although I haven't been on I've been on the TS a lot and havent seen you. Decent application so no reason to - support.

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Application Denied

Hi @eliaspm ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I recommend you get out there and interact more with community members so the people can get a better grasp of you as an individual.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.