Your in-game name: Jason Schlatt
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173998973
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/zystr0/
Date of ban: February 12th
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM, Severe Tox
Who banned you: "Srtiker" aka Ryota
Ban length?: 2 months
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will have my friends let me know when I should get off of the server and take a break so I don't start saying the type of stuff I said to get this ban.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I regret saying the things I have said to both Puggo and Jonathan Doe. I was having a really rough night and was not thinking straight.
Side Note- I did not Mass RDM anyone. I had killed 2 people, then during the sit I was brought into I asked for it to be escalated. Jonathan said "Why?" I tell him that I don't need a reason to escalate and get a higher staff in the sit. He says that I have to have a reason to do so. I then killed Puggo in the sit room so he would bring someone higher up because he was being very stubborn about me wanting to escalate. Him being this stubborn had also fed into the anger that was building up that night.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I'll ask friends to tell me when I need to take a break.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I'm starting to miss the fun and goofy interactions I'd have with people on here.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Zystro

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

MassRDM is up to the discretion of the staff member issueing the punishment, if someone believed 3 kills was enough for an MRDM ban, they can do that. Shooting someone in a sit is not a good way to get someone else involved, especially when it's just a random player. That being said, anger is hard to control sometimes, but "I was upset that night" is not going to get me to unban you with what reasoning I got given for the ban.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.