[USA] O5-4 "The Sinner"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
+ support

Ive hung out with darby a few times, he is a very chill dude aswell as hard working. If anyone is to get this i hope and pray its him.

Brewer 2.0 / Celtic

Blacklisted Player
Dec 18, 2023
Both your tenures as DoR and SA have proved you to be an extremely suitable candidate for the O-5 Council. Your activity, dedications, effort and roleplay skills all mix in perfectly with each other and makes you an amazing person to hold such a demanding position.

Additionally, judging by your application you definitely understand the description and requirements of a O-5.

I would love to see Darby in the Council as I am 100% confident that he would fulfil the positions roles perfectly.

+ Support

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
+SUPPORT

MICHAEL DONT LEAVE ME HERE!!! MICHAEL! MICHAELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this guy does some AWESOME roleplay, his roleplay is so awesome he never runs only walks!!!

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Really nice application and extensive history on the US server. Best of luck, +Support

Joris "Brexit" Bohnson

Sep 10, 2023
Overall Positive Support

+Great Person to work with
+Truly a figurehead of the Rp community
+Has shown extensive knowledge and skill within the Research Department and lead it well

+/-Has only been SA for around a month. Idk if that is long enough, BUT. He has had DoR for a while so I believe that alone would qualify somewhat

-I wouldn't be able to kidnap him

Second

I will give my honest response despite us all knowing the outcome of this app regardless of what we say

+support, Darby is an amazing Sr. CL4. Despite me having minimal interactions with him as DoR, he still put in a lot of effort into the department. As SA, he has gone above and beyond to be as transparent and accommodating as possible.

Would make for a good O5, but will he live up to the shoes he has to fill now?

Thorn

Mar 4, 2023
A message from the office of: O5-1 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
740234792304.PNG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings

Your App has been Denied for the position of Overseer, you will now receive amnestication.

Have a good day.
You may reapply in 2 weeks time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.