Denied GOC UPDATE

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura

Game Master
Game Master
Aug 12, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove
This could possible add three main changes to the UNGOC GOI on each server,
1-Increase the cap in players inside of the UNGOC since in lore they are as big as the foundation and due to the fact that they can only have 58 players make it so that the UNGOC can't go into war without having the full might on due to the fact that both the Foundation and CI have nearly triple what the UNGOC has which makes war (without chems) almost impossible

2-Update the UNGOC base by either adding onto the existing base OR a whole new base which could help the UNGOC gain more power or at least have the UNGOC have an update which they have not had for at least a few years

3-Give the UNGOC updates to either the Tac tablet by giving them either 1-A new form of air support such as a new type of airstrike to help or increase the damage on the 1000LB bomb to help fight KTE's, Or update some of the UNGOC jobs such as the Thaum by turning them into a Type-Blue like the D-class Type-Blue or the CI Type-Blue which would make sense since now the UNGOC thaum is fully combative or give the UNGOC more jobs which would help the UNGOC be either more combative or help them protect pinewood which is what their main job is, Or increase the UNGOC already existing jobs such as the Strike team by increase the stats of it with armor or more HP for an example Armor;150 HP:150 which would be a pretty small change but would still help.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

I don't think so but maybe

Possible Positives of suggestion?

1-The UNGOC gains the ability to go to war without using chems or having to have a lot of GOC on to fully fight a war without getting easily be beat by the Foundation or CI
2-Gives the UNGOC a real military force that they can use to not easily be forced into doing whatever the CI or Foundation want to force them into doing which would hurt the GOC as a whole

Possible Negatives of the suggestion?

1-The UNGOC becomes too powerful and makes it so that they will always be at war with each of the GOI's
2-other GOI's complain about the GOC being too strong

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted?

I feel like the GOC needs an update since as they are (at the moment) the weakest GOI due to the fact that they have less people then both of the other GOI's which makes it so that the GOI can't barely fight wars without using chems which is pretty much the only option for the GOC to try and fight a war. They need an update since as it stands the GOC is the least updated GOI, They have the smallest base by FAR, They have the least players out of any of the MTF's (Except A1 and O1),Besides the KBAR they have some of the weakest guns compared to CI or any of the MTF's. As it stands, the GOC is a weak faction which NEED's some sort of update to improve it

Michael Dzhetnikov

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 22, 2022
-Support
We dont need this, we are more powerful than foundation, we dont need more, this would be a pointless buff.

Lucía "Skibble"

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
Please use grammar, it was difficult to comfortably read.

-/+ Neutral for the first thing. I don't see why not, but the reasoning behind it is bad. During a war not every single person on the foundation jobs will be fighting you. GOC is also a higher standard faction (given the level requirements) and not the focus of the server.

-/+ Neutral for new base. Again, not the biggest faction so a much bigger base isn't needed imo.

-Support for GOC job buffs. Weapon rework for GOC is already in the works iirc. Make good use of your type blue, have competent players use it. DEA shivers whenever they see "Johnson J. Marauder <S7> has been made CI TYPE-BLUE". Furthermore for surface wars, you spawn on surface. SOP either have the long garage respawn timer or have to make their way from SS/PW to surface.

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023

1-The UNGOC gains the ability to go to war without using chems or having to have a lot of GOC on to fully fight a war without getting easily be beat by the Foundation or CI
Skill issue.

And god no, GOC is not the focus of the server. And this will only cause more war and conflict.
GOC are meant to be the RP faction on the surface, not another antagonist.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
Increase the cap in players inside of the UNGOC since in lore they are as big as the foundation and due to the fact that they can only have 58 players make it so that the UNGOC can't go into war without having the full might on due to the fact that both the Foundation and CI have nearly triple what the UNGOC has which makes war (without chems) almost impossible
this is decided internally, i believe. you talk to regimental leadership about this... didn't you do this before...? retracted, see later replies
Update the UNGOC base by either adding onto the existing base OR a whole new base which could help the UNGOC gain more power or at least have the UNGOC have an update which they have not had for at least a few years

Give the UNGOC updates to either the Tac tablet by giving them either 1-A new form of air support such as a new type of airstrike to help or increase the damage on the 1000LB bomb to help fight KTE's
well, there may be a change to warfunds, which, regardless of what gets added (although trading is the main focus) - if added, will give GOC more to do. however, i do agree with the general idea of renovating the GOC base. it feels very darkrp and GOC do need some love
Or update some of the UNGOC jobs such as the Thaum by turning them into a Type-Blue like the D-class Type-Blue or the CI Type-Blue which would make sense since now the UNGOC thaum is fully combative
mmm. i think 250 HP max for GOC thaum via inversion, up from 200 isn't too much of a stretch? but i wouldn't make it 500 like D/CI TB... otherwise, there's no real change that needs to be made to it. you can already otherwise do the same things. reality benders are being looked into anyway
give the UNGOC more jobs which would help the UNGOC be either more combative or help them protect pinewood which is what their main job is
no
Or increase the UNGOC already existing jobs such as the Strike team by increase the stats of it with armor or more HP for an example Armor;150 HP:150 which would be a pretty small change but would still help.
neutral on this. i simply don't have enough experience w/ strike team to give an informed opinion

most of this seems like US server issue. skill issue, etc.

but there's some things in here that i do agree with. i do hope GOC base is somewhere on the mapping makeover list. although i imagine that would be a bit of a pain since infil CMissions would also need to be changed to fit the new layout. probably why CI base also hasn't had many changes either
+Partial Support

Last edited:

Aura

Game Master
Game Master
Aug 12, 2023
this is decided internally, i believe. you talk to regimental leadership about this... didn't you do this before...?

well, there may be a change to warfunds, which, regardless of what gets added (although trading is the main focus) - if added, will give GOC more to do. however, i do agree with the general idea of renovating the GOC base. it feels very darkrp and GOC do need some love

mmm. i think 250 HP max for GOC thaum via inversion, up from 200 isn't too much of a stretch? but i wouldn't make it 500 like D/CI TB... otherwise, there's no real change that needs to be made to it. you can already otherwise do the same things. reality benders are being looked into anyway

no

neutral on this. i simply don't have enough experience w/ strike team to give an informed opinion

most of this seems like US server issue. skill issue, etc.

but there's some things in here that i do agree with. i do hope GOC base is somewhere on the mapping makeover list.
+Partial Support
First off, The cap is set in place by SL for some reason (don't ask me), 250 seems more fair, Also the US GOC (Don't know about the UK) can't go into war due to the very low number of people

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023
First off, The cap is set in place by SL for some reason (don't ask me), 250 seems more fair, Also the US GOC (Don't know about the UK) can't go into war due to the very low number of people
That's a US GOC issue which you are trying to fix by buffing rather then attracting more players. A poor mindset,

Aura

Game Master
Game Master
Aug 12, 2023
-/+ Neutral for the first thing. I don't see why not, but the reasoning behind it is bad. During a war not every single person on the foundation jobs will be fighting you. GOC is also a higher standard faction (given the level requirements) and not the focus of the server.
Trust me, Just cause our level reqs are higher does not mean we have better combatives, And even if there not the main GOI they should still have some personnel

Retiredintheheadx3

Feb 10, 2023
HOLY cope

GOC already outnumber CI on the regular and out-gear both Foundation AND CI with the CI-TB being the only “advantage” that CI has over GOC,and thats if you count the Orange suit as not being a deployable job since you need SL approval to use it. Youre also first in line for getting most of the good guns such as KBAR or MSBS before it got nerfed into the ground because it was added as a perma.

This whole suggestion minus maybe “add more stuff to base pls” would get fixed instantly if you just had more combative orientated players that dont get obliterated by other players in combat

-Support

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
??? that... should not be the case? why is SL hardcapping GOC?

Bohemia

Oct 23, 2022
- Support
Unneeded, play better. 50 is MORE than enough (Although who gaf about caps), especially with GOC WLs and guns. TB is incredibly unneeded. Only thing here that COULD be added is the base rework.

Aura

Game Master
Game Master
Aug 12, 2023
GOC already outnumber CI on the regular and out-gear both Foundation AND CI with the CI-TB being the only “advantage” that CI has over GOC,and thats if you count the Orange suit as not being a deployable job since you need SL approval to use it. Youre also first in line for getting most of the good guns such as KBAR or MSBS before it got nerfed into the ground because it was added as a perma.
Which server are you speaking of? US or UK

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
for 1, on the UK GOC can easily go to war against foundation - even with its player cap
for 2 it wont happen
for 3 you already have the best stuff in the game and you aren’t a combative faction.

-Support

Status
Not open for further replies.