[USA] O5-1 "The Aristocrat" Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
- Support
Out of all the -supports I’ve gotten I’d say 80% are due to an external reason which has no effect on my actual IC or OOC performance. Pretty much no one has talked about my activity, things I’ve done as O5, RP ability, etc besides like one person and they even admitted it might be due to having different time zones. It’s always just “-Support” with no explanation. To those of you -Supporting my app just to make me look bad, do better.

Reactions: Mars

Witch

Sep 22, 2023
Out of all the -supports I’ve gotten I’d say 80% are due to an external reason which has no effect on my actual IC or OOC performance. Pretty much no one has talked about my activity, things I’ve done as O5, RP ability, etc besides like one person and they even admitted it might be due to having different time zones. It’s always just “-Support” with no explanation. To those of you -Supporting my app just to make me look bad, do better.
You could say the same for 80% of your plus supports. I very rarely see you on, nor do you interact with the GOC very often when we come onto the site. Since the inception of the medical embassy, the only interaction I've had with you was you putting on a terrible accent and taking the piss with Puggo and I. Commenting in this way when people state their negative votes just reflects poorly on you. I disagree with the way you've gone about things and your conduct in roleplay scenarios, thus, I threw my vote in.

"Arachnid"

Dec 5, 2022
You could say the same for 80% of your plus supports. I very rarely see you on, nor do you interact with the GOC very often when we come onto the site. Since the inception of the medical embassy, the only interaction I've had with you was you putting on a terrible accent and taking the piss with Puggo and I. Commenting in this way when people state their negative votes just reflects poorly on you. I disagree with the way you've gone about things and your conduct in roleplay scenarios, thus, I threw my vote in.
"Im in a different faction and i dont see you do anything"

Reactions: Khan

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Just like to quote something from my application here: “I'd also like the GOC to have more of a role in the Foundation if elected O5-1. The GOC are known for their great RP skills, and I plan to work closely with the GOC high command team to bring some new RP scenarios to both the GOC, Foundation and possibly even CI.” I have good relations with the GOC LTGEN and plan to continue RP. If you don’t like the way I RP that’s perfectly fine as you’re entitled to your own opinion but please don’t say things that simply aren’t true like “nor do you interact with the GOC very often when we come onto the site.” I’m always interacting with the GOC via comms and even when they come on-site. Sorry if you don’t see it that much.

Reactions: Witch

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for O5-1, your interest in the role is greatly appriciated.

The Senior Server Leadership and the Network Leadership team have reviewed your application and the other applications for the position, and at this time, we have elected to go with another candidate.

We encourage you to reapply for the position when it becomes free again. In the meantime, we encourage you to continue working on your character in the meantime.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to make contact with myself or another member of the Network Leadership team.

Thanks

Canoon
On behalf of the Civil Networks team.

Status
Not open for further replies.