Denied Add Weapon checker, Interrogation Tool and Tranquilizer Pistol to OSA and ECA

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(Calvin Lucien)

SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds Weapon checker, Interrogation tool and Tranquilizer Pistol to OSA and ECA

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I don’t believe this has been suggested before.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
it aids the enforcement of FLC, along with the it means when A1/O1 aren't online it becomes quite difficult to deal with people in any manner and check people out. same way when no IA are onsite its left to assistants to arrest people which he isn't sure of their ID or weapons because of the lack of equipment.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
it could be misused but as CL4 I don't think this would be a big issue. It also could take time away for IA if they are onsite and may reduce their activity in what ECA/OSA's are doing but in this case i believe the positives way outweigh the negatives .

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
due to the fact of IA/ISD sometimes being inactive I believe it would be beneficial for assistants to have this equipment and would not class them as combative as it fits within the RP of who they are, realistically there's no reason that an assistant couldn't pat you down for guns or search pockets for a keycard .

• Love
Reactions: Emilia Foddg

Michael Dzhetnikov

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 22, 2022
i thought these guys got their minions to enforce flc
-Support
can see this getting abused
also all assistants are demons and need to be nerfed and burned

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
This would esentially turn OSA/ECA into an ambassador. Although they enforce the FLC as assistants they do not need this equipment.

They are above ambassadors in the hierarchy for a reason, this being able to command them to make arrests, therefore allowing you to enforce the FLC

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @(Calvin Lucien) ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

While we understand this could be utilized by Assistants, we believe this would change how the Assistant roles are utilized leading to them encroaching on the core duties of roles such as Internal affairs. Assistants should be actively engaging with others to seek their aid. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me to discuss this.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

• Sad
Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.