“Doc” Killinger Ethics assistant application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBootyWarrior

Apr 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:129205472
Discord name:
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Many months, about 6 I believe.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: GMT -6
Character name(s): “Doc” Killinger
Civilian name: Robert
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E-11 LT, Nu7 Cpl, O1 Cpt, currently an E-11 Cpl, and I hold an 096 whitelist
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, all were months ago, and am currently appealing to have them removed from my record. 1 warn for ERP and 1 warn for job abuse/RDM
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Assistant?: Quite frankly I don’t know about the “best” candidate but I have spent quite a lot of time on the server and am fairly knowledgeable about the server and about roles.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Assistants in RP?: To assist the Ethics committee in their day to day running of the facility.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: I don’t really know about storylines per se, But as far as my character lore (this is a… synopsis not the full thing) I was a career soldier in the U.S. army who ended up getting a dishonorable discharge due to having “murdered” some “civilians.” After that I found my way into a para-military outfit (mercenary outfit) and worked with them for some years. While working with that outfit I ran into some facility personnel on a strange mission. I ended up being recruited into the foundation at that point. I was kind of passed around MTF units due to being a skilled operator. I have recently been wounded and while the doctors did their best, I am not really in fighting shape any more but still want to be a part of the facility and have decided to look into the administration side of the foundation.

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1662276750414.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "“Doc” Killinger" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are fit for the position of assistant! Please contact me on TeamSpeak so we can get you set up!
1662276772271.png

Status
Not open for further replies.