In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): “Kwan
Civilian name: Cornball Rabbits
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
  • Yes I do
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • Internal Affairs Ambassador, Ethics Committee Assistant, SCP-096, UNGOC PVT, and NU-7 LCPL.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • No I have not
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs? When I first joined the server I didn’t really understand it because it was new to me, but for some reason I wanted to level up to get to an internal affairs agent. I didn’t even know what they did, I just knew that I wanted to try it out. Fast forward 5 months within IA and I have become an ambassador and helping out wherever I can in IA, I just want to help IA become better than it is already, help create an amazing department that people can feel welcome, have fun, and have exiting tasks to do.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
My extensive Jr. Cl4 experience and knowledge will help me throughout my entire journey through the server, but especially with IA. My dedication is unmatched, I am extremely active within IA and have a lot of ethics experience. I want the best for everyone and for the department, I am an active, dedicated and welcoming person and I want those skills to transfer over to IA. I want the best for IA, I would put all my effort in it to help make IA the best it could be, I believe that as the department director I can help make these changes easier and faster.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
-Creating or authorizing investigations.
-Implementing policies to help the department.
-Overseeing the entire department, but mostly watching the ambassadors and handing out appropriate punishments to ambassadors that act poorly.
-Making sure the department is running smoothly.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Cornelius Rabbits Site-65 Lore:
Childhood:
Cornelius was born in a small town called [REDACTED] in Canada growing up with loving but strict parents who only wanted the best for Cornelius, 4 years after Cornelius was born his little brother, Cornball was born in the same town. Cornelius only lived in this small town during his life and did not call any other place home. Cornelius started school and did not like it at all, he was a bright boy but never properly tried and only messed around. In the fourth grade while Cornelius was messing around in class, spitting spit balls and not doing work he heard the teacher say “military” Cornelius’s head shot up and he started listening. That class Cornelius did all his work and he started to find more and more about the military.

Cornelius arrived home one day and at the dinner table he mentioned to his parents about the military, but Cornelius’s strict parents quickly shut it down and told him he won’t join them. Cornelius was persistent and even though he wasn’t close to old enough he would not stop asking and asking to be allowed to join the army. To shut young Cornelius up they let him do a martial art. So Cornelius scoured and investigated each and every martial art, until he found the one he wanted which was MMA (mixed martial arts). Cornelius fell in love with it and trained and spent more time on becoming the next champion then he did on his school work, Cornelius non stopped trained for a year on his cardio, strength and skill until his first competition came up.

The competition started with him fighting a kid his size but Cornelius wanted this victory more and had more fire in him than the other kid so Cornelius finished him with one swift kick to the face. Cornelius beat each and every person until the finals came up. Cornelius was not ready to lose this fight, so he fought his hardest and finally came out the other side victorious. But going into his final years of school he had to stop the rigorous training and instead do it less and less MMA and replace it with school. Cornelius was not happy about this but his parents were extremely happy because Cornelius was focusing on school and getting decent grades. Cornelius finished school and headed for college. Cornelius’s degree would take 4 years to finish. Around year 2 of college Cornelius was fed up and tired so he moved on and made his application to the army.

Coming to the foundation
Cornelius started his training and he passed as one of the best in his company. Cornelius did a few tours and fought in wars, helping war torn countries and fighting for his country and what he believes in. After fighting for over 16 years and being a very high rank he decided to come home. Cornelius came home to very angry and disappointed parents, they weren’t happy he went behind their backs and even his brother thought he was disrespectful and not welcome in the family.

Cornelius got kicked out of his house and was forced to live on the streets. Cornelius found a small apartment and started paying rent with the money he saved when in the military, Cornelius also started college again and found a small job. Cornelius was working hard one night when he saw a black van outside his house, but he did not think much of it. Cornelius came home from a long day at college and again he saw that van but he thought it must be someone who lives in the same building as him. 1 week passed and the black van was still seen there day and night, no one walking in and out of it and it never being driven.

One night while eating instant noodles and finishing up on an essay he saw two men in black coats get out of the van and start walking to his building. Scared, Cornelius grabbed his knife hoping they would not come to his door. The men started walking up the staircase, each step making Cornelius more and more nervous. The footsteps were getting louder and louder until then they stopped outside his door, four big knocks were heard on Cornelius’s door. Cornelius was shaking with fear but he has training and was in the army for a long time so he knew he was safe. Another four knocks are heard until the door gets kicked down and the men walk in, Cornelius attacks them with the knife but the man takes him down effortlessly. The man threw a book on his chest and walked out.

Cornelius was intrigued by this book, he read it and it told him instructions on where to go at the right time but it never said what it was. It said what the will require but never said what the actual job was. Next week at 8:00 am Cornelius jumped into his car and drove 6 hours to get picked up at 2:28 at a random bus stop in the middle of the woods. A van comes along at that exact time and grabs Cornelius, throwing him into the van and putting a blindfold on him. After a 8 hour ride in the van it stopped and they pulled Cornelius out the van and went through and couple big bulk door and elevators, they took the blindfold off of Cornelius.

They were in a normal looking office with a man in a suit with a handgun. The said that if Cornelius accepts then he won’t be able to go out or talk to his loved ones anymore, but Cornelius did not care and wanted to be part of it. They did the interview and Cornelius passed without a worry, Cornelius went through 14 weeks of extreme training. Cornelius became a GENSEC cadet and after 30 years of being the best combative in GENSEC and becoming a captain he decided to retire.

Because of his long commitment to the foundation, Cornelius was offered to become an IA agent. Cornelius had seen them around but they were too busy to talk, Cornelius did he training and become an IA agent. After being an amazing IA agent and being very committed he started his application to become an ambassador. So after a long time of writing it he submitted it, hoping for the best. He was accepted, Cornelius was filled with joy.

After years of being an ambassador for IA, controlling agents, enforcing CoE and legal codex, and making sure IA is running smoothly, the director of internal affairs retired. Seeing this opportunity, Cornelius took his time writing up an application, just waiting to see the next step.

Last edited:

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+Support (Are you surprised?)
My Mentor
Funny and Chill dude
A kickass Ambassador
Good amount of CL 4 experience
Currently an ECA
Would be my top pick

Bet you weren't expecting me here Cornelius. I find you to be the best candidate considering the amount of effort you put into the Department as a whole: You have big plans regarding sub divisions, reworking the test, adding new roles, etc. It's evident to me your true passion is with Internal Affairs and I couldn't pick a better person to lead it alongside Jonker. You're one of the chillest people I've met and easily are one of the best to socialize with. A director of IA who people are happy to see/be around without having fear of doing something wrong is something I believe to be the most important characteristic to have whilst still upholding the rules of the foundation.

You and Jonker would be the perfect duo, good cop and bad cop. You're active, dedicated, and out of everyone else, the most passionate from what I've seen. You'd be doing the department a great amount of service should you be promoted, not to mention the first Sr CL 4 job you'll have, it's perfect for you.

It's hard for me to give my support for Director because I don't think anyone who has applied is a bad choice by any means, it's a battle of who would do it better, my gut tells me it's you. The truth is, I wouldn't be upset if anyone else got it, if anything, I'd be disappointed you didn't get it.

burgerly

Sep 30, 2023
+support
The literal IA man
coolest IA main ive known
let him cook
massive W

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Kwan's" Internal Affairs Director Application.
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Internal Affairs Director, the committee is in agreement that you are not yet suited to be a Director.

123321.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.