Jun 4, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:231340025
Discord name: Goblins12
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have 8/9 days
In what country are you located?: Israel / Greece
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): James "Scout" William
Civilian name: Erik Mauser
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA ??
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Former LT - nu7 , Ci-B (former) , e-11 cpl (former).
Holding today: Ethics committee assistant. / e-11 - spc / operative.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Nothing (all expired)
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
- I am running for several reasons, firstly I think I am very suitable for the position, I have a lot of experience, I am very responsible and active, secondly I have known the department for a very long time and some of its ranks, and I think I am very suitable for the position.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
- First of all, I have a lot of experience in the department, and in all its areas. Second, I have extensive experience in the fields of ethics and ethics enforcement (since I am also an ECA in my work). In addition, I have a lot of experience in managing and commanding people and I think I can do the job in the best way. That. And besides, I think I'm responsible, and experienced enough to get the job.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
- The director of internal affairs has several areas of responsibility, first to check and make sure that his people (agents / ambassadors) are doing their job properly, to make sure that they do not violate the rules of ethics and the rules of conduct.
- Receive instructions from the ethics department on ethical issues, make sure that its agents and ambassadors are updated.
- Receive new ambassadors for the department and authorize them for their work.
-Hold weekly conversations, and of course issue documents for the improvement of the department, and make sure there is activity in the department.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internalw Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
It all started several years ago when Agent Scout was accepted into the Interior Department, even then he knew that he wanted to advance and one day manage the department, after a long period in which Scout worked very hard at the facility and worked hard at work in order to achieve his goal, see Scout on the job board vacancy As a department manager, a scout who was also a member of the ethics department as an assistant to the committee, he was very enthusiastic about the matter and thought that this was his best opportunity to get the position, he knew that he had always been good at his job but more than that he knew that he was born for such positions.

Brewer 2.0 / Celtic

Blacklisted Player
Dec 18, 2023
Whilst you are active and are now currently doing your best to remain professional. My past experiences with you have been somewhat unpleasant. When you only played agent before acquiring the ECA role, you were more of a nuisance to IA and others than anything.

Additionally, your knowledge of most Foundation policies is questionable.

Lastly, your application is lacking. Whilst you show somewhat of a basic understanding towards your desired role. Your application lacks reasoning, lore and overall detail.

I advise taking time to revise your application and all Foundation Policies. Plus, I have just realised. You are not even an Ambassador yet. You have to get that role first anyways.

- Support

Goblins

Jun 4, 2022
Whilst you are active and are now currently doing your best to remain professional. My past experiences with you have been somewhat unpleasant. When you only played agent before acquiring the ECA role, you were more of a nuisance to IA and others than anything.

Additionally, your knowledge of most Foundation policies is questionable.

Lastly, your application is lacking. Whilst you show somewhat of a basic understanding towards your desired role. Your application lacks reasoning, lore and overall detail.

I advise taking time to revise your application and all Foundation Policies. Plus, I have just realised. You are not even an Ambassador yet. You have to get that role first anyways.

- Support
People change, you don't need to get stuck in the past.
Thanks anyway for your comment.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
-Support

Simply due to the fact you are not an ambassador.

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Scout's" Internal Affairs Director Application.

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Internal Affairs Director, the committee is in agreement that you are not yet suited to be a Director.
123321.jpg
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Second

From the Ethics Committee of Site-65

View attachment 12432
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Scout's" Internal Affairs Director Application.

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Internal Affairs Director, the committee is in agreement that you are not yet suited to be a Director.
View attachment 12433
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
why do you put that little picture at the bottom

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
why do you put that little picture at the bottom

Please only comment on the form when you have a plus/minus support, other than that I will be reporting to the staff team for a forum ban. (Joke)

For real tho, this app was denied no reason to further comment. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.