For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over A Year
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Marin "FullMoon", Jay "The Salesman", Mark Hammer "The UFO"
Civilian name: Jay "The Salesman"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Holding: SCP-096,NU7 SPC, Ethics Committee Assistant. UNGOC LT.
-Held: NU7 SPC, E11 SGT, Executive Researcher CI-Gamma

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

8 warnings, (All expired) 2 is for rdm self-defense mistakes, 3 frp, 1 mic spam for a song, 1 job abuse for switching on 939 while 7722 was nearby.
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?

I am applying for Medical Consultant because I am finding a great interest I have in being a medical personnel that I now want to pursue further. I love RP jobs and medical consultant really provides a lot of Roleplay that I would be good at. I want to make the medical department even greater than it is at the moment. I realized my passion for the medical department as soon as I became an HH-3 Member and loved it. I also want to explore the new paths that medical consultant has for people and I know I have the experience to become a Consultant. I’ve seen many people not doing what they are supposed to do on medical jobs and not taking it seriously which I will enforce as I already have LOTS of experience with that. I also want to meet new people within the medical department and interact with them more!

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:

I know I can bring a lot to the department as I’ve been in the medical department for so long and have helped so many people within it and loved doing it. I am also an HH-3 Lieutenant, and I’ve loved serving in it. This shows that I do know when to be serious and shows that I also have a lot of knowledge of the medical department, as well as how it works and the people within the department. I have a lot of experience in CL4 Jobs as I’ve been more than 1 and know how to help people when needed and also how to tell when they need help, I’m good at RP on my jobs and love to help anyone I can! I also have lots of experience writing documents as an executive researcher and all the components needed to make a great document. Me being a GOC LT also shows that I have experience managing divisions as well as being an ethics assistant showing that I know how to view departmental issues too!

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

Curing Infections: First you will need to ask them their symptoms if you don’t have access to a medical scanner or infection scanner, if you do, take them to a medical scanner and have them lie on their back until the scanner is complete, once the scanner is complete it will show you the infections and any other problems such as a headache. Once you know what it is, you need to get the proper cure for it and give them 50ML as this is all that's required to cure them, make sure to ask them if they have had this lately and if it has been an occurring issue and give them advice on how to be weary about these infections! Paracetamol, Ketoprofen, Fexofenadine. Erythromycin, Dextrome, Chlorphenamine, and Amoxicillin are the listed medications/Chemicals needed to cure your patient depending on what they have, make sure to have these with you in a place where you won’t forget if you ever need one of them.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

- The responsibilities of the Medical Consultant are to make sure the medical department is functioning correctly as well as making sure the medical staff are doing what there supposed to do, helping your medical personnel is also a HUGE part of being a consultant as people might have questions to ask you and you should be available to help. Giving out medical licenses to medical trainees when they are ready is also a responsibility as well as making sure they know there responsibilities as well. You might also need to sign a document for a test for a researcher involving SCP-500 if it is approved. Make sure to only use SCP-500 when for an approved test or if told to get one for a member of SA+ for emergency situations. Making documents is also a big part of becoming a consultant as you will have to note plenty of stuff down and help other new medical staff with their documentation.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

CL4 KEYCARD REQUIRED
———————————-
ACCESS GRANTED

VIEWING PROFILE BACKGROUND OF…. “FullMoon”

-------------------------------------------------
Name: ███ “FullMoon”

Race: Italian

Birthplace: Washington, Virginia, USA

Date Of Birth: 2/5/ ████
-------------------------------------------------

███ “FullMoon” has always had an interest in medical departments and helping people, he works in the marines as a field medic at █. He has had so many experiences with people and helping people up even during the most stressful of times. He became a very know person within the medical department in the marines. His ability to be calm in many situations the fact that he can always be counted on is a big reason of his great reputation. After serving 8 years in the marines he has been promoted to the lieutenant of the medical department within the marines. Before he joined the medical department within the military he was a doctor and decided that he could be more useful being in the military serving for his country. He is great at telling the symptoms of sick personnel and getting them the correct cure and getting them back up in the field in no time. The SCP Foundation is always looking out for people to recruit in their teams that are promising with the outside world, as it turns out “FullMoon” is just what they are looking for. One day while he is walking around base he gets met with some marines that he hasn’t seen before? Possible new recruits he just hadn’t seen? They seem to looking around for anyone nearby, all of a sudden he feels a sharp pain in his back almost like a needle, he feels his back and doesn’t feel anything. He starts to get dizzy and passes out, unfortunately for him, or fortunately, he didn’t know what a foundation operative was which was exactly what they were. They take him back to a facility known as SITE-65, as this site is in need of more medical personnel and was class F-D into thinking he always worked in SITE-65 and he will never truly know his past and what he once was before he started his new legacy within the SCP-Foundation.

Last edited:

Marvin Garden

Jul 1, 2023
To: mfullmoon@scp.info
Subject: Consultant Application Decision

Department of Medicine

Greetings Sr. Doctor Fullmoon,

The department thanks you for your time and interest in applying for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion with my team, I am pleased to inform you that this application has been Accepted. You will now undergo a standard trial period of Two Weeks.

Please contact me via email (Discord) to set up your training and interview.

- Director of Medicine Marvin Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.