Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 And 0-1.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have a couple.
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
-
I am looking for a military-type O5 a one that can handle combat circumstances and on-site hazards, threats, dangers, and perils. I want to improve the site combative situation it has just stood a mess, there is no technique but that has been labouring on currently I guess. I have always desired to assist in combative ways like teaching people how to be trained/qualified/prepared/readied for the worse. So my profound fate of who I want to be is a military-style O5 that operates and manages combat matters and strategies and enhances our combative. I specifically want to administer in fighting, I Assume all this knowledge of my O5 I have provided you. And I think (the person that is taking my application) Will understand what I mean. I feel that I am required for the moments of the foundation. And I will supervise MTF commanders and the deputy security.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council:
- I can do my job properly and efficiently I have been high ranks in some SCP servers, i am very trustworthy and will not overuse or abuse my powers. I think I can withhold this amazing position within the facility. I will be very active on-site and off-site (like doing work in discord).
I can be liked by a lot of people and get good benefits, I think individuals will want me as this O5 to support combat issues. I have not seen many O5s contracts with this. And I would use my abilities wisely and moderately/fairly. I will be admirable and speak smoothly and behave smoothly.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
-
Managing/watching over the facility and making sure site operations are being executed reasonably.
The O5 Controls the facility and manages the facility and makes sure everything is going according to plan. The O5 usually hides under the light and does not want to give his identity away. O5 main goal is to make sure everything is going well and smooth and O5 controls everybody on site accept other O5. The O5 will look after LVL 4 personal and help them.
05 also makes sure A-1 are acting mature and being excellently when defending, guarding and listening to orders when yourself an O5.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-(Everything I say may be a guess or not I do not know exactly what they do but know some)
The O5 on discord and forums have files and stuff to read out and compliment about. Some people will make reports in discord and issues of on-site problems or people and O5 needs to answer them. O5 will usually get texts on discord. The O5 will mostly handle stuff on scipnet and some google docs like information about a certain MTF force or anything. And O5 needs to be active on TeamSpeak for communication or talking.
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-

O5-4 was commissioned into the 1st Artillery Regiment as an officer following his graduation from the Military Academy of Paris. He later went to serve with Napoleon in his conquest of Egypt. During this conquest and the spoils of war, he came across an artifact, coined The Dark Grail. Upon contact with the artifact, O5-4 was knocked out by a surge of energy. During this time O5-4 stated that his memory has suffered severe damage and was abandoned in Egypt. He could not recount his time in Egypt though he states he eventually found his way back to mainland France. During this time the Napoleonic Wars were ongoing and noted he hadn't aged at all and re-entered the service. Throughout the Napoleonic Wars, he gathered experience towards military tactics and eventually gathered a hatred on Britain for their blockade of his country, and the eventual enemy that brought down his government. O5-4 noted that during these years he slipped back into the civilian life up until the First World War and was able to get back into the service as an Officer under the cover of being a member of a long bloodline of Army officers, using his knowledge of his past to seal the lie. During the First World War, his memory started splitting his personality into his past lives. He recounted during a meeting with British officers he believed to be in the Napoleonic Wars and drew his weapon and killed two British Officers in the room, claiming they were the enemy. The various French Officers in the room in respect for him blew the forward operating base and claimed the area was shelled by the enemy. O5-4 returned to his normal duties throughout the First World War and then into the Second World War, at that point is a highly respected Senior Officer. During this time and after the capitulation of the French Government, O5-4 elected to stay behind and use his many years of experience to train Resistance forces and lead re-organized French Forces after the liberation of France. (edited)

Due to his service within both the First and Second World Wars, he eventually attained the rank of General of the Army. However, problems arose during the ending years of the cold war, again his shattered memory made him believe he was in the Napoleonic Wars, declaring that he needed to find a way to invade Britain and finish them off as Napoleon once wanted to. During this time he came into contact with old veterans of the Second World War, which he knew were now serving as agents of a cell of the Chaos Insurgency. Eventually using these contacts to purchase an SCP to stage an attack on the French Naval Base in Brest. He then used his powers to make it believe it was a British attack on the French Navy. Using his position of power and respect within France war was later declared on Great Britain. After a seemingly already long prepared invasion of Britain, it has capitulated after months of fighting. Eventually, French Forces seized the Parliament building in the encircled city of London, and finally, the sun had fallen on the British Empire. O5-4 eventually resigned from the Army and served as acting Governor of the newly formed Franco-Anglo Reconstruction Authority in Britain. Eventually, the Foundation had come full circle of its deeds with the Chaos Insurgency. However, a strike team of Omega-7 personnel was called off when Intelligence Services found his archives in the Napoleonic Army and designated him an anomaly. Piquing the interest of the Administrator and his possible uses with his many years of experience in the Army. With his sudden absence from the newly established government and pressure from the United Nations, only a few months after the war the British government was eventually re-formed and returned back to its old borders. (edited)

Note: My O5 has been living for a long time, Generations.
(I wish the reader deems satisfied reading this.)

I comprehend I haven't been accomplishing much but if I pass I promise I will be an amazing person and act efficiently and mature.

Last edited:

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Denied

Hi @edward ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an overseer application.

Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements of having previous experience as a Clearance Level 4 / Level 5 job. Before making another application please aim for a Level 4 position and get plenty of experience in that role.​

Status
Not open for further replies.