Denied 076 change

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida Man

Dec 12, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Makes 076 able to deflect/block bullets with his sword, while he is doing this he cant use his sword to attack people, and the scenario in which he deflects a bullet is when he blocks just before the bullet hits him, his sword can block 50 bullets before it will have a 17 second cooldown. increases 076 hp from 12k to 14-15k. Also adds a different sample for 076 I don't know what to call it but it makes the person faster and increases their HP by 20

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
More activity for 076
More fun to play as 076
More for MTF to worry about in a 076 breach
It says in the wiki: SCP-076-2 has the ability to (among other things):
  • Take multiple .50 caliber BMG rounds to the head and survive for several minutes to continue killing, despite severe damage to the cerebellum.
  • Swat handgun and assault-rifle caliber bullets out of the air with a length of steel rebar.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
might be considered unfair for some people and might take time to implement

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
076 is in a rough state 7722 is better than 076 in everyway so people have no reason to play as 076, and 076 breaches usually end up with 076 breaching someone then dying 3 minutes later. I understand if this suggestion gets denied but at least buff 076 in a different way.

Last edited:

grunger

Feb 26, 2023
+/-

A bullet blocking feature would be nicely suited and unique to SCP-076, but it would be too overpowered if it were allowed to resist 100% or even only 50% of incoming damage. My gripe would be that the skill ceiling doesn't need to be very high to use this feature effectively. You use your sword to deflect bullets when you're not attacking, and the rest is up to timing or circumstance. This negates all or most of the range advantage that MTF have over SCP-076, rewarding the SCP-076 player for just clicking or holding a button, without a real counterbalance in favour of said MTF. Perhaps the sword could have "health", gradually degrading everytime it suffers a blow, and in turn reducing the damage on SCP-076's sword.

As for the health increase, I give it my full vote. There's no logical reason that SCP-049 should have more health than SCP-076.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support.

Hes a fast tanky scp

+ to op considering his speed and HP

Florida Man

Dec 12, 2021
+/-

A bullet blocking feature would be nicely suited and unique to SCP-076, but it would be too overpowered if it were allowed to resist 100% or even only 50% of incoming damage. My gripe would be that the skill ceiling doesn't need to be very high to use this feature effectively. You use your sword to deflect bullets when you're not attacking, and the rest is up to timing or circumstance. This negates all or most of the range advantage that MTF have over SCP-076, rewarding the SCP-076 player for just clicking or holding a button, without a real counterbalance in favour of said MTF. Perhaps the sword could have "health", gradually degrading everytime it suffers a blow, and in turn reducing the damage on SCP-076's sword.

As for the health increase, I give it my full vote. There's no logical reason that SCP-049 should have more health than SCP-076.
i forgot to update the thread

Florida Man

Dec 12, 2021
-support.

Hes a fast tanky scp

+ to op considering his speed and HP
MTF guns deal a lot of damage especially ERT and being fast doesn't fix much. When is the last time you have seen 076 breach more than 15 minutes

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
MTF guns deal a lot of damage especially ERT and being fast doesn't fix much. When is the last time you have seen 076 breach more than 15 minutes
Today ? be smart.

Like 7722 mains say use different tactics

L.Saint

Jul 21, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Florida Man,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. It was agreed that 076 does need to be looked into, however this change specifically promotes a style of gameplay that is not intended, this suggestion would only extend their breach and not fix any of the underlying issues that makes 076 require change.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.