For how long have you played on CG SCP: 8-9 months
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Dector
Civilian name: Boris harris
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): My levels are much higher than this over 130 now
1671259361859.png

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- Held : NU7 csg {USA}
Holding :
- Intelligence agent
- Internal affairs agent
- OSA
- IA Ambassador

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- failrp but its on the other site

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

- I respect the scp rules as with the regular rules aswell. I have been playing for some time with 049 and 106 and love to engage with rp with them so i want to have a chance with 096 aswell as other scps in the future

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:

- 096 will become docile for just around 1-2 minutes. If he has a bucket on then he will just sit there until he breaks out if not and someone looks at him he will become enraged again to kill if someone looks at his face without scrambles

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

- 096 is allowed any where as long as they looked at his face but he cant go into dblock if no one has.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

- 096 will enrage and go to the targeted person who either looked at his picture or his face. When his running around killing, people will have scrambles on with a bucket in there hand to put it on his head. Once this is done he will continue to kill people who already looked at his face before they put the bucket on. Once he has killed everyone who has looked at his face 096 will sit on the ground to then get beamed and cuffed - Brought back to his cell but he cant walk out of it once he has been recontained.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Luft​

Status
Not open for further replies.