In what country are you located?: Spain
Time zone: GMT +2
Character name(s): Cob Deen "6", Cob Deen "7"
Civilian name: Cob Deen "8"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 18 and total 124Screenshot 2023-01-20 19.05.55.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: RRT Officer, Combat Medic, Nu7 PVT, CI-A, Intelligence and Internal Affairs
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes i did, and thats because this is the first server i ever played on Garry's mod and i didnt read the rules at all.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: Id like to roleplay as it and play as it, i know how 096 works in the server, Im not so active on UK but i would like to play as 096 on UK server, So i believe that i can be suitable for 096 cause id like to experience on the server as 096 and have a fun time playing on it.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: SCP-096 pacified state is just him facing towards corners or walls or the floor
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 can go anywhere if breached, but never go in any spawns, He can walk around if hes left in a open space for 60 seconds.
No hes not allowed to beeline straight to d block, well yes he can, only if a picture spawned in d block and someone in there saw him, but no, he cant if he didnt get triggered by someone in d block.

-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
1. Bucket 096 (Optional)
2. Wait till 096 kill all his targets
3. Beam 096 and cuff him
4. And then take him back to his CC.

Last edited:

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Cobweb
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Grayman​

Status
Not open for further replies.