bobby joe

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 25, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:581208342
Discord name:money man#3713
For how long have you played on CG SCP:Ever since server release.
In what country are you located?:United Kingdom.
Time zone:GMT
Character name(s):ci name joe bob /foundation name bobby "blue" joe
Civilian name:Jake blue
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu7 LT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 12 warns and 6 bans
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
What makes me suitable, i think i am suitble for 096 because i know a bit about 096 myself so i think i could be able to do some good rp as scp-096

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:Really depends on his place where hes at, if hes in the hes chamber he will sit
and cry in the corner, but if hes in a more free he will walk around the facility. In the lore it says hes favorite place is the icy mounatins
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:He can go everywhere where SCP-096-1 is, he can go only into D-block
if someone is there who looked at his face. He must need to sit down when its not in a agro state, he must only kill those that look at its face or purposefully
block its path e.g body blocking a door.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
1. You wait him to sit down and not be in a rage mode, and a person puts a bucket on his head carefully to avoid further damage.
2.When hes sitting down and a bucket on his head use a containment beam to pacify 096 and quickly use the containment beam to cuff him and return him to his cell.
3.All damaged doors in 096 Have to be fixed as soon as possible with scrambler gear on to avoid another 096 breach.
4.When all of the doors are fixed you can put 096 in his chamber and close the door.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Florida Man ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Unfortunately your application has been denied, your recent behavior on the server is not appropriate to receive a role such as 096. (12 warns and 6 bans). Please work on not breaking any rules then consider re-applying.

You may re-apply in 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.