Discord name:bilbo#5101
For how long have you played on CG SCP:Since last month
In what country are you located?:Uk
Time zone:GMT
Character name(s):Billy "jones" Brekker
Civilian name: Forgot it
Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have had Nu-7 and in O-1
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:i have 3 warn i think it is 1 for meta game 1 for NLR and pac abuse
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I am a active person with in the server i always wanted to play 096 i havent gotten to apply cause i have had the time so i thought i should apply i am a good rper i try not to break character i will always use /looc if i want to talk ooc i wont b line right to d block forcing people to see me so i could just get scp xp i will just go after the people i need to kill as 096 i wont stand next to some1 just to kill them for being in my way i know my way round the map so i wont just break random doors just to find the people iv always wanted to try and get a whitelisted job or scp on this server iv been playing it for like 2 months or almost 2 months so i would love to get this whitelist for 096

-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:he sits down and waits to get beamed and brought to his containment
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:No 096 cant b line right to d block 096 only can go after the people who looked at his face and cant force people to see his face
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:096 is contained by getting bucketed then let him kill who he needs to if the person is on surface the people on surface must terminate the person who looked at it then wait for 096 to calm down after he killed everyone beam him and cuff him bring him to his containement then he is contained

Arthur Affton

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
+ support
+I have seen you in game many times
+ I was a little concerned when I saw your age but if you have held an o5 job I do believe you can handle 096
+ decent app
I wish you the best

Reactions: Billy__1

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Approved

Hello @Billy__1,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times.​

Reactions: xeno
Status
Not open for further replies.