In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Foundation name: 'Poli'
CI name: Jeremy Sussman
Civilian name: Poli sussmna
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):1686331407273.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-B (holding)
E-11 CSG (Held)
O-1 SPC (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 active warn for Fearrp
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I believe because of the fact I have been E-11 I would be able to know the insides and out of an 096 breach and in an rp situation
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: To be sat down in his cell and cry
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: Not unless someone in D-Block has seen his face there would be no reason to beeline straight to there
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: A bucket must be put on its head to prevent any new people seeing his face and becoming anymore victims to his rage. Once the final target has been killed, with the bucket on its head it must be beamed then restrained and brought straight back to its CC in-case it breaks through the bucket on its head while others are around him without wearing scrambles

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Poli Sussman!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Critical​

Status
Not open for further replies.