096 Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vxnt

Jun 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:238482069

Discord name: Vxnt#2131

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6 days 3 hours (147 hours).

In what country are you located?: Scotland.

Time zone: GMT.

Character name(s): Philip Adam.
Civilian name: Philip Adams.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-CI-Alpha (Deepcover + R&D + Juggernaut from XK VIP).

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I'd like to say I'm a pretty active and mature player, I've never gotten into any bother with staff and try to make sure I'm allowed to do what I do before I do it. I talk to people a lot in the server and have made some good friends in the little while I've played and grown to know the core community.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- When pacified 096 is typically crouched or sitting down while crying, it can often be seen covering its face while it does this.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- 096 must track down and kill any person who has seen its face, though it cannot purposely make people see it's face, if they see it, they must be killed by 096 as well. The target must be followed no matter where they go. 096 can also roam after a minute of being pacified if it is breached and is not being engaged in any way.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- 096 will get a bucket put over its head as to hide its face from others, then MTF (preferably E-11) will proceed to cuff 096 and take him back to his containment chamber, though this cannot happen until all targets are dead. If a target is somehow made while the bucket is on the head (for example, someone views a picture), 096 must go and kill his target, then remain dormant again unless undisturbed for a minute.

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Vxnt,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.